Looking For A Pt That Works Well From A Computer

JasonVaper

I have been looking around for a bit trying to find a passthrough that will work well from a computer's USB port. The problem I have is that almost everything points to the ENS 510 PT which has an ominous "at your own risk" type warning about computers. On top of that, I've also seen plenty of reports that they won't work that well under 2A. Are there other options than the 510 that I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

That... is actually exactly what I have been looking for :unworthy:

Resettable fuse to save the computer, 5V (I've heard good things about that), 5' cord so I might actually be able to reach an outlet on occasion, and fancy standy thingy for convenient desk-side vaping...

I think I can wait 2 weeks for them to get back in stock :)

"The VP-PT operates at 4.90 volts and 1.4 amps with a atomizers attached (under load) with the USB power pack. So you need to adjust your hit time, because it can be very strong.

So if you normally take 8 second hit on a good e cig, go to a 2 to 3 second hit.

If you choose to attach to your USB port of a computer, it's power will be less, how much depends on your computers power supply.

"If you are looking for one that will work well from a computer usb port you will need one with a battery inline,Joye brand http://www.vaporkings.com/Joye_510_USB_manual_pushbutton_passthrough_cable_p/510-usb-push-blk.htm

or http://indyvaporshop.com/model-510-passthrough-battery-combinat510.html

• 1 month later...