Drain Pre-Filled Carto?

Jolly

so, at some point i would like to order the mega 510 cartos. seen as TW has the best price so far they only come pre-filled in the white color. how would i go about draining them?

i hate the taste of tobacco and that's all i see them in.

figured if i can drain them into something i could find someone interested in the juice.

By far the best way is to put one of the rubbers on the top and give it a good ol "teryn spin"... or if you don't have anything to put it in to spin it you can always shake it like a thermometer. I have a handy little tool... it's a 3' length of twine and on one end I attached a rubber pen grip to it. So all I do is put a condom on the end of the carto and put the other end into the rubber pen grip. Then all I do is spin it round for a bit and it is drained! The Taryn Spin works great. :thumbsup:

so, at some point i would like to order the mega 510 cartos. seen as TW has the best price so far they only come pre-filled in the white color. how would i go about draining them?

i hate the taste of tobacco and that's all i see them in.

figured if i can drain them into something i could find someone interested in the juice.

They have black mega cartomizers at TW. They are empty and they sell them singularly. I bought a bunch of them.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/tornado-e-ni-accessories/tornado-mega-cartomizers-black-2-product.html

Edited by BreakingBad

Just soak them in Everclear or something else maybe hot water and it will wash out whats in there and after they dry you can reload them with your favorite.There are folks in this forum who clean thiers when they start getting funky and use them a little longer.