The Vapor Room E-Liquid Review

My first review.

First off I must say taste is subjective, and your opinion may easily differ from mine.

thevaporroom.com (The Vapor Room) offers a great special for first time buyers. One free 15ml with your first purchase and if you make a liquid purchase you will get another free 3ml bottle. Apply code thanku0 (zero) and get an additional 15% off.

The items came very quickly (shipped the day I ordered) and were packaged well.

I ordered Marlbro, Cinnamon candy and peanut butter.

I vaped these on a M402.

All three had great vapor, but the throat hit was a little light. It could be because I got 12mg nicotine and it is a M402, but for that model, it was a little light for my taste.

The Marlbro tasted very similiar to the carts that came with my starter kit. I was hoping because it was fresh it would taste better. I have discriminating taste when it comes to tobacco, and I have been told I will never find a juice that taste like a real Marlboro. So take it for what it is worth.

I liked the cinnamon, but would have liked the flavoring to be stronger. It was almost like it was just an after thought. Exact same thing with the peanut butter, tasted good but was weak.

Maybe it is my e-cig or I am expecting too much. But regardless a 15ml, 6ml and 3ml bottle for 7.40 shipped is a heck of a deal. I feel like I got what I paid for, if I could make a suggestion to them, I would say bump up the flavor.

Thanks for the info. Always good to hear about suppliers and their products to see if you want to try them out.

So keep up the good work and keep informing us. tks :thumbup:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines