Portable Power?

One day only - if it's not Wednesday, 8/11, move on

here including manual. I have no idea how, what or even if this will charge a PT, like I said, getting for other devices (Droid X). Seems decent for $40, $5 shipping. I bought two.

Rated Output: DC 5V~1000mA; DC 12V~2000mA; DC 19V~2000mA

510 charger is 4.2v

usb connection is 5v

you are killing me right now with this post. i had to stop going to woot because i always wanted to buy everything, and usually did.

8,000mAh christ!

Sorry - no idea if will be suitable etc. I usually get the little bricks off amazon, charge via mini-USB and hasa regular USB for output. Also a couple of solar ones, charge via usb or solar, powers via usb. They are a all trickle chargers though, useful, but not powerful. Bottom line is this is cool but NOT necessary!!! Droid X is a battery killer, must get for wife's Droid.

yeah, it will work. i would however drop an inline voltage reducer to 4.2v just to be safe.

even my 10440 and up charger only runs at 4.2v

you could build a PT to run that 5v direct off the usb port.

using that only as a PT power source would give you around 10+ days of vaping, lol.

I see folks complaining about only being able to charge it 500 times. But I think it was only a few ours to charge after initial and that seemed pretty good. Probably retail 80% over a year, saw someone else post reco is to charge every three months.

to prolong the life of a lithium battery you want to NEVER let it get below 10% charge. i tend to keep it on the charger till full charge and then before i use any li-ion toss it back on for a little bit to make sure i havne't lost any power.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my batteries in from woot, and I want to gloat some more I got a bag of crap tonight as well in the wootoff (that's a good thing). These things are nice, have to play a while, I'm sure none of the tips I have will work but will check their site to get some to power my netbook, laptop, other things. You get two tips a year free (of course free is a relative term when you pay $12 in shipping). I'm actually going to let it charge the 8 hours for giggles.