Juicy Vapor - Bacon Flavored

I know, I know. Bacon flavored? That's just weird....and you may be right. However, since bacon has been one of my favorite foods since I was 5 (had blt's for my birthday dinner every year for 20 years), I had to give this a try. I have not seen any other bacon flavored juices until this one. I was looking forward to this very much. Unfortunately, this juice tasted like burnt death. I vaped it on a new LR atty in my Torpedo. I got plenty of drips on the atty to make sure it was wet enough before I vaped. On the first hit, I thought I was just burning up the atty. No matter how many hits, this just never went away. You know the harshness and burnt flavor you get when your atty is running dry? This juice imitated that. It is extremely harsh and tastes very burnt. I would liken this juice to smoking an old chicken bone. It is bad. I immediately ran the atty under water and thoroughly washed out this devil juice. Thankfully, I only ordered the 3ml sample size, so it didn't cost me too much. If you like the nice salty, hickory smoked flavor of bacon, don't vape this stuff. Just go eat a blt. I ordered quite a few other flavors from Juicy Vapor and some of them have been fantastic. Just not this one.

Reduced PG, 24mg.

Edited by BreakingBad

I can sympathize with you. I tried the bacon flavor from perfumers apprentice. Bleh!! I also tried the pizza flaver, and believe it or not, it was even worse than the bacon!! Im ho-hum on most of the flavors ive tried, id vape them if they were around, but wouldnt spend money on them again. I threw away the pizza and bacon flavors though. lol.

Edited by flit

I know, I know. Bacon flavored? That's just weird....and you may be right. However, since bacon has been one of my favorite foods since I was 5 (had blt's for my birthday dinner every year for 20 years), I had to give this a try. I have not seen any other bacon flavored juices until this one. I was looking forward to this very much. Unfortunately, this juice tasted like burnt death. I vaped it on a new LR atty in my Torpedo. I got plenty of drips on the atty to make sure it was wet enough before I vaped. On the first hit, I thought I was just burning up the atty. No matter how many hits, this just never went away. You know the harshness and burnt flavor you get when your atty is running dry? This juice imitated that. It is extremely harsh and tastes very burnt. I would liken this juice to smoking an old chicken bone. It is bad. I immediately ran the atty under water and thoroughly washed out this devil juice. Thankfully, I only ordered the 3ml sample size, so it didn't cost me too much. If you like the nice salty, hickory smoked flavor of bacon, don't vape this stuff. Just go eat a blt. I ordered quite a few other flavors from Juicy Vapor and some of them have been fantastic. Just not this one.

Reduced PG, 24mg.

I can't say I've tried Bacon juice, And this juice doesn't taste like bacon either, but if you like the taste of hickory smoked ribs or that taste you get in your mouth when you stand close to a hickory smoke BBQ pit, then you might want to try the hickory from DIYflavorshack. I'm trying the mixing juice and it is really very good. (like I said, if you like that kinda flavor) I'm pretty sure that if you ask Dawn she will make you up some kind of premix that you could try.

Just a thought. :thumbup:

I can sympathize with you. I tried the bacon flavor from perfumers apprentice. Bleh!! I also tried the pizza flaver, and believe it or not, it was even worse than the bacon!! Im ho-hum on most of the flavors ive tried, id vape them if they were around, but wouldnt spend money on them again. I threw away the pizza and bacon flavors though. lol.

Funny you mention pizza flavor. I also got some pizza flavor from Juicy Vapor when I ordered. This is not an all day vape to be sure, but it actually tastes just like pizza (unlike the bacon flavored juice). It really reminded me of those bagel bite pizzas you get in the freezer section. It is very interesting to be sure.

I can't say I've tried Bacon juice, And this juice doesn't taste like bacon either, but if you like the taste of hickory smoked ribs or that taste you get in your mouth when you stand close to a hickory smoke BBQ pit, then you might want to try the hickory from DIYflavorshack. I'm trying the mixing juice and it is really very good. (like I said, if you like that kinda flavor) I'm pretty sure that if you ask Dawn she will make you up some kind of premix that you could try.

Just a thought. :thumbup:

What flavor juice are you mixing that hickory with?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines