My Choices, Please Give Me Advice

Liyo

I've been smoking 10 years now. My cousins been a smoker for around 15 years. This will be my first time purchasing an E Cig for my cousin and myself. I've researched a ton and got an idea of what I wanted to buy. Again this is for two people. Please give any comments or advice to help finalize my pick so my cousin and I could have a good first E Cig experience.

Battery

1) 4 Ego Mega Battery (2 for me 2 for my cousin) Don't know where to buy

2) 6 Low resistance 510 atomizer. Don't know where to buy

3) 2 chargers for the Ego Mega Battery Don't know where to buy

4) 4 drip tips. (Don't know which brand to buy? I prefer plastic over the metal I would think)

5) 2 10ml Sweet Caroline E-Liquid from ivape.net Strength 12mg

6) 1 30ml Halo Torque56 from .com Strength 12mg

7) 1 30ml Halo Freedom from .com Strength 12mg

My cousin and I both smoke Marlboro Lights. After researching alot I came to the conclusion these products would be best. I could buy the starter E-Cig kit but I think I would prefer the drip tip for easier use. Plus I get alittle longer lasting batteries. I really am not so sure because this is my first time. Any comments, advice, suggestions would be much appreciated. I did a quick estimate and it came to around 250.00 give or take.

Sorry, forgot a couple of questions. How long does one Ego Mega Battery Last? 1month? 1 year? How long does one 510 Low Resistance atomizer last? Is the battery manual or automatic ( I would like the one where you push a button and inhale)? And last, if using an atomizer/drip tip do you use only 1 liquid for that atty/drip tip or can you try other liquids on the same atty/drip tip? Thanks.

I think 2 eGo kits would be a wise choice. I did not like Sweet Caroline, some do, but it tasted musky to me. Check out Luke at www.vaporgalaxy.com he is a member here and you might be able to get all or most of your stuff from him.

Drip tips WILL almost become a necessity once you try it! :) Metal tips will get warmer than the derlin ones.

The LR attys can last 2 days or 2 months....kinda hit and miss on those.

The eGo is MANY peoples faves, and it is push button.

Not sure on Batt life....have not been in it long enough to kill one yet.

Hope this helps AND WELCOME!!! Ask away! YOU WILL GET ANSWERS!! VT is a great place!!1 thumbsup.gif

I agree with Hodge. You might as well get 2 complete kits. The VT Store has eGo kits and LR 510 attys. You will get a 6 month warranty with the kits and a free bottle of juice with each kit.

I've been smoking 10 years now. My cousins been a smoker for around 15 years. This will be my first time purchasing an E Cig for my cousin and myself. I've researched a ton and got an idea of what I wanted to buy. Again this is for two people. Please give any comments or advice to help finalize my pick so my cousin and I could have a good first E Cig experience.

Battery

1) 4 Ego Mega Battery (2 for me 2 for my cousin) Don't know where to buy

2) 6 Low resistance 510 atomizer. Don't know where to buy

3) 2 chargers for the Ego Mega Battery Don't know where to buy

4) 4 drip tips. (Don't know which brand to buy? I prefer plastic over the metal I would think)

5) 2 10ml Sweet Caroline E-Liquid from ivape.net Strength 12mg

6) 1 30ml Halo Torque56 from .com Strength 12mg

7) 1 30ml Halo Freedom from .com Strength 12mg

My cousin and I both smoke Marlboro Lights. After researching alot I came to the conclusion these products would be best. I could buy the starter E-Cig kit but I think I would prefer the drip tip for easier use. Plus I get alittle longer lasting batteries. I really am not so sure because this is my first time. Any comments, advice, suggestions would be much appreciated. I did a quick estimate and it came to around 250.00 give or take.

Sorry, forgot a couple of questions. How long does one Ego Mega Battery Last? 1month? 1 year? How long does one 510 Low Resistance atomizer last? Is the battery manual or automatic ( I would like the one where you push a button and inhale)? And last, if using an atomizer/drip tip do you use only 1 liquid for that atty/drip tip or can you try other liquids on the same atty/drip tip? Thanks.

Ok...well welcome and let me try and help with what I can and I'm sure others will pop in and also help.

#1...this is a good choice. Several places have them...one is vaporgalaxy...also Totally Wicked under their own name of the Tornado. There are others but I can't think of them at the moment, just look around.

#2...Again...same two places and also here at the VaporTalk store under the name 510extreme. Also Madvapes...a lot of vendors carry the LR attys.

#3...Again Totally Wicked and you'll want to get the usb quick charger if you can with a usb wall adapter.

#4...There are several types out there, some are Delrin and some are acrylic I think. Several of the suppliers on here carry them and they have some really fancy ones at Nhaler.com they are a little shorter but come in some really different colors and patterns...really kewl.

#5...Now this is where taste is subjective. I prefer the exotic tobacco from the VT store out of the several I've tried. You'll have to try several and find one that's right for you...which might not be the same as your cousins taste. I would also suggest you may want to up the nic level a little for your first try since you've been smoking for some time. I would suggest maybe 18mg if you where a medium to heavy smoker. You can always cut back on the mg's if you find it to much.( just my opinion )

#6 & #7...I can't help you here since I haven't tried either of those but I'm sure someone here can help you out with that one.

As far as how long the battery will last?....charge wise prob 10-12 hrs if you vape moderate. The say the battery itself will last approx 300 charges...but who really can say.

Yes most of them are manual...but check the listing before you buy because the do sell auto one.

The LR attts are hit or miss. Some people have had them last several months some only days. They are a crap shoot. So good luck with yours.

And as far as mixing liquids in attys...well you can without too much trouble especially if they are similar in flavor. But if you are going to use some kind of menthol flavor you might want to have one dedicated just for those flavors because they really stick in the atty and are kinda hard to get rid of.

Well..that's about all I can help you with. Like I said there are a ton of people here that are better able to answer some of these questions. This is just what I can think of at the moment. Hope you enjoy the Ego/Tornado...it's a great device. A lot of us have them and think they are the best 3.7v 510 units out there. Keep us informed on your progress and congrats on making the switch.

Good luck and happy vaping. :thumbsup:

Wordup has nice drip tips for 4.99. I have a couple and really like them. http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/Drip-Tips-JOYE-510-And-DSE-901-Drip-Tips-JOYE-510-And-DSE-901.htm;jsessionid=A3FE8B50B71F972CDFDCB79D32440E3E.qscstrfrnt01

Have the ego kits in different colors. not the mega kits however. they do have the mega replacement batteries. They also have the LR batts. I have the mega batt and LR atty's from them.

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/JANTY-EGO-E-cig-JANTY-EGO-E-cig.htm

Great customer service and product.

It looks like your questions have been answered, so I won't add to that. I'll just say welcome to Vapor Talk and good luck with your new adventure into vaping. Be sure to let us know what you think.

Thanks guys, ordered my products and Im happy with the decisions I made except for one. I bought ivape liquid in

sweet caroline/watermelon 18 mg and peach 12mg also bought halo freedom in 18mg. Im thinking maybe I should have ordered most at 12mg and one of em at 18. From reading some ppls post that smoke almost a pack a day and smokes the same brand as I do all seem to think the 16-18mg strengths were abit too much for them. I appreciate the advices/comments that you guys gave me. Thanks

You can always dillute the high nic with a lower nic and flavor at a later date. like mixing ...hmmmm say banana 18 mg with strawberry 8mg and end up with strawberry-banana 13mg....or something like that. People are always trading or PIF'ing juice here so don't feel like u wasted your money.

also once you try it you may find it's not as strong as you thought. :)

Congrats and vape on!!! thumbsup.gif