Any Recommendations On T-Tips?

Ian

Gonna buy my eGo starter kit today off VT and I've pretty much got all the basics down (without actual T&E), however I'm interested in knowing if anyone would recommend any drip tip's for my vape? So far heard good things about the Stainless Steel from Super-T Manu. but I kind of don't want to spend $20 on something I haven't tried or heard enough about from people like ya'll. So I'd appreciate any and all help, want to start vaping asap. Thanks ya'll

greetings!!

i have drip tips from a few different places....

tip from super t (stainless) = this was my first one. i still use this one often and i am impressed with the construction. however juice does not always flow through it easily, but a little blow into it takes care of that!

tips from madvapes (metal) = i am not a happy camper with these. interior diamater is too small and juice get stuck in them but they look nice and are inexpensive.

tips from vaporgalaxy.com (metal) = my favorite metal drip tip. nice interior diameter and a great price :)

tips from nHaler.com (delrin) = i am very impressed with these!! i got the "twisted" and solid color design and they are not only designed well but also pretty cool looking!! great price as well.

i have also tried the delrin tips from electronicstix.com and i like those as well (boyfriend has them)!!

hope that helps!! others should chime in with their "2 cents" :)

thanks ya'll I think Ima check out those twisted ones from nHaler. another noob question: is there a difference between the shortys or longs? besides personal preference, I read once that a user from a shorty would get mad blowback of hot juice. he could have just been over-juicing but it was a concern of mine nonetheless.

CreateVapor has non-contoured, nice big hole for those of us who are seeing challenged.

http://www.createvapor.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=42

Super t tips -

http://www.supertmanufacturing.com/id72.html

I like the delrin wide mouth, and I just got the Contour "Wide Mouth" polished aluminum T-Tip - - haven't tried it yet but it has a purty mouth

I like some of them at wordupecig as well.

personally I think the hole is too small on the nhaler twisted tips though they look nice on top of a carto.

Edited by FTJoe

personally I think the hole is too small on the nhaler twisted tips though they look nice on top of a carto.

A drill and bit fixed that for me...

Man, I hate paying $20 for a drip tip! Ain't that crazy?!?

And I think about the only way we're going to get something with a big enough hole, that we can easily drip in and not get juiced, is to use a rubber pen grip. I have several of those that work really well and mighty cheap too. But it's almost too big of a hole then! I think I'll just stick with the twisted tips for now.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I don't have much drip tip exp, I only have a steel shorty. I noticed that while sitting in the a/c, the tip gets pretty cold and that just doesn't feel right in my mouth. I also get juiced quite often, especially if I forget to blow into it after dripping.

I'm with kitsune! The metal tip from vaporgalaxy.com is my favorite and it fits perfectly to match the good looks of the eGo!! And they are only 4 bucks!!

Their derlin tip is nice too(3 bucks!!) , just a lil shorter tho. Both have gaping holes that are funnel shaped at the top then straight walled towards the bottom.

I have several drip tips. I did pay the $20 for my first one because I wanted to try it and it was all there was at the time, but I have several others now and they are just as good. I have both short and long ones and I prefer the longer ones. Doesn't mean they are necessarily better, I just like them better.

I have several drip tips. I did pay the $20 for my first one because I wanted to try it and it was all there was at the time, but I have several others now and they are just as good. I have both short and long ones and I prefer the longer ones. Doesn't mean they are necessarily better, I just like them better.

thanks for the input. I ordered the "Shorty" Delrin 510/901 T-Tip from Super-T this morning, hoping it works out.

I bought 2 of the stainless steel T-Tips from Super T Manufacturing. I was looking into drip tips and seen Grimm Green's video on youtube about them. The price is like $20 each, but I wanted something that would last a long long long time.

thanks for the input. I ordered the "Shorty" Delrin 510/901 T-Tip from Super-T this morning, hoping it works out.

I have no doubt you will like them and they will work out just great for you. I prefer the delrin tips now myself.

One thing to watch out for is the opening in the tips. Some are bigger than others. I have some tips where the hole is too small and the juice gets trapped. Its a pain. I just got a chrome tip from createvapor.com and the opening is perfect.