Florida Noobie

gator410

Hi! Noobie on this formum but have been vaping (510 and 801 primarily) for 'bout a year now - and loving it. Not quite weaned from "anal logs" yet but am working on it and making progress. Am ex-Kansan and ex-Californian and have found that Central Florida (Winter Haven) is my final destination. Anyone got any suggestions on 801 leak fixes? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to VT! Can't answer your question though. :) I use a 302 occasionally (Joye version of the 801) on my VP/PT and I believe what I heard was just to not leave juice in it. If you're dripping, vape it out and don't leave it sitting with juice in it. I don't use the 302 much any more, but don't recall having many leaks when I did.

The only time I ever had a leak on an 801 was when I dripped too much juice. When I cut back on the number of drops I used, I never had that problem again. I really don't use an 801 atty any more. Sorry, I'm sure that was any help.

Are you using carts or dripping?I use carts mostly and I have found the DSE atties with the high bridge to be the problem.If you fill your cart to look like a slushy and then stick it in the atty the bridge goes half way in and squeezes all the liquid from the cart,causing leaks ,flooded atties and ruined auto batteries.I only use the low bridge Joye 302/Janty Kissbox type now and I no longer have any of those problems.

I concur with the previous posts that talk about watching how much juice you put in the atty. Mcquinn's advice is good also. Never thought about the issue with the high bridge and cart filler. I learned something new today. :)