Diy Flavorshack

snubber

Well here is another letter of praise for DIY Flavorshack. I've read from a lot of you how great they are over there and I am now one of those people too. I just got my order today and yes it came with a little hand written note thanking me for my order. But like so many others I also got a few "little extras" in my package. One was a 10ml bottle of their Banana poundcake e-juice. If you like banana this is something you should try. Also there was a 3.7ml bottle of cherry mixing flavor and another 3ml bottle of French Vanilla along with a sample of the blue foam. These little touches really make you want to stay with a company. I didn't order that much but she made me feel like I was very important to her business.

Needless to say, this will not be my last order from them.

While I have your attention I might as well give a little review of the flavors I got.

Black Cherry mixing flavor....just what I was looking for. It's got a strong deep cherry flavor and the aroma is just great.

Tobacco mixing flavor....not quite sure about this one yet since I haven't tried it alone yet. I'll have to get back on this one.

Hickory mixing flavor....now this was exactly what I hoped it would be. A very strong woodsie type of flavor. The aroma is strong as well. It's like you're standing right next to a hickory BBQ pit. I've mixed a small batch with the tobacco flavor and it really is pungent. When I get the mixture just right this will be one of my all time favorites. It's kinda like vaping a rack of good ribs. Wonderful taste.

Well that's about it for now...just wanted to put in my 2cents for the great people over at DIY. This is some great stuff!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice! I'd really like to know more about the tobacco (does it have that musky taste that's so prevelent in other tobacco concentrates?). I had some hickory juice from another vendor that was pretty good, but a little strong and lingered in my atty for a long time. I may try this flavoring... I think it would be good in other mixes at low %.

Nice! I'd really like to know more about the tobacco (does it have that musky taste that's so prevelent in other tobacco concentrates?). I had some hickory juice from another vendor that was pretty good, but a little strong and lingered in my atty for a long time. I may try this flavoring... I think it would be good in other mixes at low %.

Brian...haven't tried the tobacco by itself yet. Plan to mix some straight today and will get back to you.

As for the hickory...it's very concentrate..I added a little too much on my first batch and it was really potent. My next try will be a little less and hopefully wont be so overpowering. But it is a great flavor and doesn't seem to linger in the atty too much. If you like the flavor of hickory ( that BBQ kinda taste and smell ) then I would say give it a try. I think once I get it right it will be fantastic. Just trial and error right now.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines