Ego Xl Battery Question

The mah rating just determines how long the battery will last. It doesn't affect the power. I am getting 12-13 hours out of my XL batts. I highly recommend them. I would also suggest getting some low resistance atomizers to use on them.

The higher mAh will only give you more time between charges it will not burn out atties any faster as they still will get the same voltage and the amperage is regulated the same.

Just got my XL ego batts and so far--wonderful. Lasted me about 24 hours vaping time. Moderate vaper, usually about 10 draws/hour while at work.

The size is a bit bigger and heavier than the regular ego--but the battery life is about double for me.

Definitely recommend !!!

Well you already got the answer to your question so all I can add is to maybe look into the new usb Ego battery if you're going to use it at a desk. Looks like a neat idea.

Good luck and happy vaping. :thumbup:

The mah rating just determines how long the battery will last. It doesn't affect the power. I am getting 12-13 hours out of my XL batts. I highly recommend them. I would also suggest getting some low resistance atomizers to use on them.

I recomend what Jeff says. This makes for a great ecig. My 900mA battery lasts me all day long. I put it on a charger before I go to bed and the next day it goes all day again. And I really like the LR attys, they produce so much vapor.