Janty Ego Battery

Hi, thought I'd check in for advice. When I woke up this morning, I sleepily carried my two-week old eGo into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee, and on the way I dropped it on a wood floor. The battery appears to be very DEAD. I interchanged parts so I know it's the battery. I tried to charge the wounded one, but it's not taking a charge. Janty has a 3 month warranty on batteries, but it was working fine before I dropped it. Any suggestions? Thanks! :crybaby:

I am so sorry about your ego. I lost one the same way, dropped it in a parking lot. I have another one that I have dropped several times and it keeps on working. somethimes it just drops the wrong way.

Hopefully somebody will have some practical advice--I was never able to revive mine.......

Just file a ticket with Janty and they will send you another,I would suppose.Thats why they get the premium bucks for thier stuff because they stand behind it.I had a passthrough that quit and they sent me another,no questions asked.

Hey, I received a replacement battery today from Janty, like it took only five days including last Sunday, the 25th, the day that I dropped it. I was asked to return by priority mail the damaged one. A special thanks to mcquinn for recommending that I file a ticket with Janty. I wasn't sure what to do as I felt I was responsible, kind of an ethical issue. On the other hand, I have been using the second battery continuously for a week now and I haven't had to charge it! Wow! I had my 510 as a backup. Anywayz, I said I would let you know. Thanks again!