Jumbo Ego Atomizer Anyone?

I recently spotted a jumbo atomizer for the ego and am intrigued. I realize this could be old news, but, I didn't see them available when I bought mine a few weeks ago. Anyone have any experience with these, if so, could you enlighten me?

I've used them and I'm not a fan to be honest. I think I'd rather use a LR atty or cartomizer. The large atomizers just leak everywhere. It also goes back to the same old problem we used to have. The problem with Penstyle atomizers (which is pretty much what the jumbo ego atomizer is) Is that the liquid never wicks correctly. You end up having to change out the wicking for something better etc. You end up going backwards rather than forwards.

Personally I think your better off sticking with either a cartomizer or standard atomizer (direct dripping) My 2 cents :)

I've used them and I'm not a fan to be honest. I think I'd rather use a LR atty or cartomizer. The large atomizers just leak everywhere. It also goes back to the same old problem we used to have. The problem with Penstyle atomizers (which is pretty much what the jumbo ego atomizer is) Is that the liquid never wicks correctly. You end up having to change out the wicking for something better etc. You end up going backwards rather than forwards.

Personally I think your better off sticking with either a cartomizer or standard atomizer (direct dripping) My 2 cents :)

Thanks Chris, I think I'll just continue to drip my LR atty.