Last battery dead

so i had three batteries for my dse103, all worked great out of the box. It's 1:15 am here, and my last battery died. The first battery broke on its own, just stopped workin one die, the blow/suck technique didnt work, neither did a paper clip. Second batt i shorted when soddering(fixing custom led and paint job). My last one worked great until just a few days ago. It would get stuck on or off. Chris's technique work great. Then yesterday, i had fix the switch almost everytime i used it. I just picked it up today and it was stuck on(like always) so i tried the technique nd it didnt work. So i used a paper clip and it worked. I got one drag then it flashed green and now doesnt light up, and doesnt charge at all. So currently, my ecig batts are my custom usb battery, and my homemade usb passthrough. Both with manual switches. Ughhhhhh. What really bugs me is that I'M better at making batteries than these dumbass manufacturers who cant come up with a better designed pressure switch.

Yea the batteries are one of the biggest issues with ecigs, that's why I'll always use manual.

Dripping doesn't help either, but we all know that's not enough to stop us. Carts just don't produce enough vapor. Oh the joys <_<

• 2 months later...

The above method does sometimes work (has for me) You can also use canned air and spray the heck out of the battery just blow into the hole. (...ha that's what she said)

Oh!! That fixed my battery!!! I broke the other one pokin the hole tho.... no pun intended!

Darn 801 batteries and me flooding them. At least now I know the trick!