Is This An Ego?

Mike

This is what I'm using now.

low resistance 510 from Vapor Talk

Janty/joy mega eGo battery from Wordup

Tornado cone cover from TW

drip tip from nhaler

This works great and I love having battery life for a change. The reasons for why I ordered from so many suppliers are hard to explain but that's how it worked out for me. All the parts fit together nicely and I'm more than happy with the results.

So, is this an eGo, Tornado, VT 510 on steroids or all of the above?

drip tip from nhaler

This works great and I love having battery life for a change. The reasons for why I ordered from so many suppliers are hard to explain but that's how it worked out for me. All the parts fit together nicely and I'm more than happy with the results.

Ego-Manic! Perhaps?

drip tip from nhaler

drip tips and cones are pretty generic but the battery and atty combo is a good one. You really dont have "anything" all the way, what you do have is a nice little frankenstein that really utilizes quality parts. You will probably be surprised by how many comments following this will tell you they have their own little e-cig monsters too.

I am traveling this week but I have 1 janty ego battery, 1 TW tornado battery, 2 TW LR atties and a PTB modded cartridge.

I think everyone winds up with bits and pieces to put them all together. It provides alot of the flexibility and fun of it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines