Ban Free Bags At California Grocery Stores

Chris..your state is F..ed up.Now you have to worry about plastic bags. Why don't the just use those biodegradable types? And the paper bags are letting off gas? Too many taco's I guess.

We like using the fabric bags because you can pack more into them,and some stores here encourage

the use of them.A few stores sell the fabric bags really cheap and offer discounts for using them.

On the other hand we find a lot of uses for the plastic like small trash can liners and cat litter disposal.

It really bothers me that certain types of people think everything in our lives has to be regulated.

And what makes them believe they have the right to decide for everyone else? O.K I'll shut up now

before this turns into a rant on big brother.

Fabric bags cheap today, overpriced tomorrow, banned in the future due to the toxic chemicals released into the air through the pores of sewing machine workers who perspire while laboring to provide the consumer with a mass produced product. Deordorants, too will be banned, due to toxic build up caused by clogged pores. But the good news is, all workers will have to stay home for "clean air" day. The fumes are killing us.

When my state start selling bags for a nickel each they will also add a state tax on top of that. Now that California is about to break the ice, Massachusetts is sure to follow.