Direct Dripping 510

cycocyanin

Hey all, new here and new to vaping. Just got my first 510 (first vaporizer) in the mail yesterday from VT and have spent the day trying it out. Been looking online for awhile now on how to's and instructional videos, the instructions that came w/ the vaporizer were nice, but didnt do much as far as how to 'use' it. I guess the only real question I can think of right now (should've wrote them all down as i thought of them) is do you direct drip right onto the bridge of the atomizer or along the walls so it hits that white and silvery mesh at the bottom?

Aside from that, what other supplies would you suggest a person new to all of this consider picking up? So far all i have is what came with the 510 starter kit from vaportalk and a bottle of juice.

Thanks for all the help!

The Search box is located in the upper right portion of the page, the edit button is located in the bottom right portion of your post.

Whe you direct drip, just drip the juice on the bridge it will work its way down to the atty coil.

As far as supplies I would recommend picking up:

1.) Extra attys

2.) Extra juice

3.) At least one extra battery for a back up

yes that is how you direct drip i would start out with 2 drops and if it works then try three after it drys out. and i just would stock up on juice and attomizers for the first things! i really like catomizers they are amazing! they produced alot of vapor off of my 510 kit. i would go and check them out also. but for just starting out maybe if you have alot of questions you want answered fast come check out www.tinychat.com/vaportalkforum there is usually someone in there that can help you out and show you on video how to do what your wanting to do. if noone is in there just check back often. thats what really helped me out was the video chat. cam and mic are not required. vape on!

thanks for the quick replies! i've been dripping down the sides b/c i was afraid i'd break something... wow it works alot better dripped right on the bridge.

and no b/s i was looking for that search bar for a good while and couldnt find it until you said top right, now i'm thinking i might be blind.

Direct dripping is definitely the way to go. Just stick with it; the learning curve can get the best of you, but we all went through it and managed to continue vaping and loving it!