Shipping Times

LoriHNC

Hi :) Does anyone know how long orders from wordup generally take? I'm in the southeast. Anyone know where they ship from? Just curious as I'd like to use someone fairly close to cut on shipping times. If you know of places closer to me, I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks

Lori

Also, if someone could tell me what a cartomizer does as opposed to a regular atty?

Thanks again

A cartomizer is a cartridge and atty all in one. You fill the carto with juice, cap it up and screw it onto your battery like an atty.

Oh cool...less parts. I like that. Does it hold more liquid than usual?

A cartomizer is a cartridge and atty all in one. You fill the carto with juice, cap it up and screw it onto your battery like an atty.

I just did some reading on cartomizers and someone said they can refill it like 5 times before they need a new one. I would think that isn't lasting long then. I mean, shouldn't I get at least a month with my 510 atomizer? Do cartos work differently? Thanks

I just did some reading on cartomizers and someone said they can refill it like 5 times before they need a new one. I would think that isn't lasting long then. I mean, shouldn't I get at least a month with my 510 atomizer? Do cartos work differently? Thanks

Hi Lori. Cartomizers were meant to be disposable, that's why they don't last as long as regular atomizers. They are way cheaper too, most places you'll find cartomizers costing about $10 for a pack of 5 as opposed to about $10 for 1 regular atomizer.

Ah I see. Thanks. I am still learning. How long should I be able to use a regular atomizer? Is over 1 month a reasonable guess?

Hi Lori. Cartomizers were meant to be disposable, that's why they don't last as long as regular atomizers. They are way cheaper too, most places you'll find cartomizers costing about $10 for a pack of 5 as opposed to about $10 for 1 regular atomizer.

Thanks. I'll learn to clean mine and always have a backup :)

I think 1 month is the average life span for most atomizers. I really don't know since I rotate and clean my attys regularly. I also buy new ones before the older ones go out and I just stash the old ones away.

Attys can be hit and miss. Don't be surprised if one lasts a couple of months or more, but at the same time don't be surprised if on only lasts a few days.

I use cartomizers while driving or any other on-the-go type activity (fishing). Most of the time I'm using a regular 510 atty and direct dripping, but the cartos are handy when you can't drip. It's certainly something that would be good to try and to have around.

Oh - I'm pretty sure all of my orders from wordup have made it to WV in 2-3 days.

Edited by Brian

Pretty good find today. Turns out, Madvapes is 8 miles from my house but I found one closer, Sharp Smoker is in my town, like a mile away. He met me at a local store today so I could buy some liquid flavors. Pretty cool. No shipping, no waiting. Check his site out. He doesn't carry all model ecigs (yet) but he has good prices on liquid at $6/10 ml. If you should purchase from him (Kevin www.sharpsmoker.com), I would appreciate you putting in comments that Lori H. sent you, as he has a member program with purchases and referrals. Thanks a bunch.

I bought some flavors...Chocolate, Cappuccino, Watermelon. I think I was expecting to taste the flavors more than I do. Do some brands have better flavor than others? I mean, I smell it from the bottle and it smells good but dragging I don't so much. Now, does the nic strength have anything to do with that? It's 24 mg.

Cool to have a supplier so close by, let alone two of them!!! I love madvapes... have baught a lot of modding parts from Mark.

I don't think the nic level would affect the flavor, but I don't really know. Juices from different suppliers will taste different, unless they are comming from the same source. Keep in mind that your taste buds may take a while to recover from quitting smoking. You may have some juices that you can't taste now, but try them again in a few weeks. :)

"I think I was expecting to taste the flavors more than I do. Do some brands have better flavor than others?"

YES many of the vendors just sell juice from one of the big Chinese suppliers , while others will buy and then mix and still others US suppliers mix theirs from scratch . two suppliers i think you might like are https://tastyvapor.us/ and http://www.diyflavorshack.com/ :)

I'm in S. Ga. and my word up order got here in about 4 days. I'm ready for some tangible stores down here! I hate waiting on orders! LOL

Vaperite and awesomevapor are both in GA

:yes I'm impatient too. It's just good to know that if something breaks or gets lost, or someone pushes you in the pool with all your e-stuff in your pockets, or whatever situation, you don't have to wait too long to get it replaced.

I'm in S. Ga. and my word up order got here in about 4 days. I'm ready for some tangible stores down here! I hate waiting on orders! LOL

Thanks Woody. I just might get the juice and flavor myself :)

"I think I was expecting to taste the flavors more than I do. Do some brands have better flavor than others?"

YES many of the vendors just sell juice from one of the big Chinese suppliers , while others will buy and then mix and still others US suppliers mix theirs from scratch . two suppliers i think you might like are https://tastyvapor.us/ and http://www.diyflavorshack.com/ :)

I ordered some liquid and flavorings from DIY last night. Can't wait to try them. Thx for the tip.

Pretty good find today. Turns out, Madvapes is 8 miles from my house but I found one closer, Sharp Smoker is in my town, like a mile away. He met me at a local store today so I could buy some liquid flavors. Pretty cool. No shipping, no waiting. Check his site out. He doesn't carry all model ecigs (yet) but he has good prices on liquid at $6/10 ml. If you should purchase from him (Kevin www.sharpsmoker.com), I would appreciate you putting in comments that Lori H. sent you, as he has a member program with purchases and referrals. Thanks a bunch.

I bought some flavors...Chocolate, Cappuccino, Watermelon. I think I was expecting to taste the flavors more than I do. Do some brands have better flavor than others? I mean, I smell it from the bottle and it smells good but dragging I don't so much. Now, does the nic strength have anything to do with that? It's 24 mg.

How nice to have someone so close you can buy from. That would be a dream come true for so many of us!!

I've ordered from madvapes before. Great company. Lots of info. I've never heard of sharpsmoker before, but I'll check them out.

Just an FYI.

(I live in NC)

I ordered from Madvapes (8 miles from me) and it arrived in 1 full business day.

I ordered from Wordup in Massachusetts and it took 2 full business days

I ordered from DIY in Las Vegas and it also took 2 full business days

Excellent times I would say. Also, I received a hand written letter from Wordup thanking me for the purchase, which is very nice.

I got a phone call the day I placed my order with DIY, welcoming me and asking a few questions about my likes and such. She (Dawn) sent me a free sample of liquid and another flavor. Also she sent me a sample of "The Blue Plug" to try, this replaces the regular 510 cart filler. It's more like sponge. I just tried a piece and it works well. Less drawing and the flavor and vape seems better. I guess it's designed so that liquid doesn't get all clogged in filler so theres less waste. Amazing company to do business with.

I just thought I'd share my experiences. I will definitely order from these suppliers again

I'm already loving the cheesecake liquid from DIY. I can taste the flavor alot, unlike some other flavored liquids I've got from other suppliers. I'm sure the double shot flavors help alot with that too.

This Blue Plug is pretty good too.

I also got my passthrough with the inline battery. I am using it now in the computer but I got the A/C plug as well for times when theres no USB around.

I think I'm all set with supplies for a while. I already had to get a little rubbermaid shoe box size box to keep it all in lol Hey, you can get carried away with this stuff :smoke: