Vt Off Topic Club

PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED! :turned:

Lol, I finally had the courage to buy a tankini with a swim skirt to match it. Hopefully one day I'll head to the beach with my pale body xD

My daughter ran off with the camera (and pics), currently she is in LA at an anime (japanese animation) convention and won't be back until sunday--however, I am going to try to get the pics tomorrow when I go up to visit the freak fest !!!

Tankini's are for those of us that look in the mirror before leaving the house. .....

OMG, kitsune, she's soooo lucky to go! I always wanted to go to one of those ^.^

And you're right, tankini's are at least a bit better than a one piece

*swoons* We had one in NJ not too long ago...I ended up missing out since my moms dragged me to my grandma's house to just talk for no apparent reason >.<

A tankini sounds like what you have a little girl wear to the beach....her tank-top T-shirt and her swim suit bottoms. How cute :rolleyes2:

A tankini sounds like what you have a little girl wear to the beach....her tank-top T-shirt and her swim suit bottoms. How cute :rolleyes2:

exactly what a tankini is. except it is usually worn by those of us with a few stretch marks or a couple extra pounds.

I don't think my tankini looks anything like that----

(or maybe it me)

I love the beach !!! When I go to the beach, I feel so much better about my self.....bikinis or tankinis with that many rolls is just wrong....

Need to develop a body suit that allows tanning through.....

size 0 is way too small unless you are 12. We women should have a little meat to hold on to !!! and then there is the whole post child birth thing......

Not to mention the art of airbrushing magazine pictures.

Very true!

I wish some men would see the inner beauty, not just the bra and pant size

Besides, at least there's a few guys that don't mind the baby weight ^.^

Jag--if they are waiting for a super model--let them wait, not sure what makes some guys (not VT guys)--think they are good enough for the model types.....

Finally have some disney pics !!!

post-1300-005816200 1278349974_thumb.jpg

post-1300-029639900 1278350002_thumb.jpg

Hope everybody had a great 4th--I ate and drank way too much !!

post-1300-005816200 1278349974_thumb.jpg

post-1300-029639900 1278350002_thumb.jpg

I must say nana--I love my ego !!! even figured out how to add a cell phone charm to it. the cone holds it into place !!! helps me keep a hold of it. have a wrist lanyard at home, i will try.