Vt Off Topic Club

Ya All are perverts and seriously twisted---Bratwurst.....

Just spent the Day at Disneyland. Vaping and Disneyland go very well together !!!!

Passed a couple of the smoking areas and thought --SUCKERS !!!! Got a 3 day pass--its off to California Adventure tomorrow, I have actually never been to that part. (been going to disneyland since I was 5 -- yes, a very long time)

My feet are killing me....

Ya All are perverts and seriously twisted---Bratwurst.....

Just spent the Day at Disneyland. Vaping and Disneyland go very well together !!!!

Passed a couple of the smoking areas and thought --SUCKERS !!!! Got a 3 day pass--its off to California Adventure tomorrow, I have actually never been to that part. (been going to disneyland since I was 5 -- yes, a very long time)

My feet are killing me....

I'm going to Disneyland this Friday! Be sure to check out World of Color at California Adventure. I haven't seen it yet, but it looks awesome.

Been to Laguna Beach recently by chance.....?????

Survived day 2 of disneyland/ california adventure. Next week we are going to do the night shows for both. My Mom and Sister can shop like nothing I have ever seen before.

I am very certain that the ability to vape at the parks saved the lives of many an idiot !!! whistle.gif

Been to Laguna Beach recently by chance.....?????

Survived day 2 of disneyland/ california adventure. Next week we are going to do the night shows for both. My Mom and Sister can shop like nothing I have ever seen before.

I am very certain that the ability to vape at the parks saved the lives of many an idiot !!! whistle.gif

Nice. Did you vape right in the open, or did you sorta stealth vape? Last time I was there I was scared so I just stealth vaped. There was one time I let out a huge cloud of vapor and I saw this employee notice it. He started going in my direction and I just put the pv in my pocket and acted like I wasn't doing anything. He didn't approach me about it, just left it alone. LOL

Man I vape openly - brazenly - everywhere, all the time. Sometimes people look at me funny but no one has ever said anything. (Alas - opportunity for education.) I've never understood why anyone would feel uncomfortable vaping publicly. There's nothing wrong with vaping! innocent.gif

Edit. Local grocery store always has an off-duty cop hanging around. I've vaped in the checkout line in front of half a dozen different cops - no one ever said anything. Once a checkout guy asked about it, and he got all psyched when I explained what it was. Vaping is good for people! Do us all a favor - be proud you're vaping!

Edited by ddavelarsen

I am usually one of those people that doesn't like to attract too much attention. This time however, I was pretty open about it. Nobody said a thing.....

Once my daughter returns from LA (Anime convention), I will post some pics--she took several of me vaping in the park.

Today is a nice relaxing day at home with the pool !!!

My feet still hurt......

I remember a time - not so long ago - when I would see all kinds of people smoking in stores - even while shopping for clothes. Things have changed. I don't like to draw attention to myself either. It got so I was terribly uncomfortable smoking in public and I think that has carried over to the vaping. I know I couldn't vape in a store.

Went to the beach today with my little grandsons. The sun, the surf, the skimpy swimsuits......the wife :angry:

Saw a lot of people with to much body for their suits, with more tattoos than teeth. Big ugly people...and the guys looked even worse! :hrhr: