Cartomizers!

Well i got some cartomizers in about 2 weeks ago and i love them! i use them on just my regular 510 battery. and it is amazing! i love them! they produce alot of vapor and they are also so easy to fill and last forever! I have been using the same cartomizer this whole time! i just clean it out every now and then and its still working! love love love them!!!

I was thinking about starting to carry those but I've heard they are heavy resistance, meaning that it takes a heavy drag versus a normal atomizer. I'm kind of weary about that as normal atomizers already need a higher pull than an analog.

I guess I need to try one out laser.gif

I was thinking about starting to carry those but I've heard they are heavy resistance, meaning that it takes a heavy drag versus a normal atomizer. I'm kind of weary about that as normal atomizers already need a higher pull than an analog.

The ones I have are actually very light, maybe too much so. That's why I wondered where he got his.

I haven't had any problems with them as far as the pull goes, but was burning my lips with them on higher volts. Brian suggested that I use a drip tip on them, so I tried that just a few minutes ago. What a difference!!! This is fantastic! I may actually use them more now. I was using them on my eGo/tornado/Joye for road trips a liked them okay, but now I have more options.

Thanks for the tip, Brian!

I haven't had any problems with them as far as the pull goes, but was burning my lips with them on higher volts. Brian suggested that I use a drip tip on them, so I tried that just a few minutes ago. What a difference!!! This is fantastic! I may actually use them more now. I was using them on my eGo/tornado/Joye for road trips a liked them okay, but now I have more options.

Thanks for the tip, Brian!

hmmm. i have not had any burning on my lips and i puff on it all the time. I even took the black sticker off of it to match my stainless steel PV. And it gets hot but not hot enough for me to even hardly notice.

i would really try them out if i were you! They work great! I have not had any problems with them at all! I really really really like them alot. ever since ive gotten them i have not gone back to my regular atomizer.

I've noticed cartomizers will vary quite a bit as far as the pull goes. My wife loves them and I can see how they would be beneficial for people comuting or not wanting to drip but as for me I vape way too heavily and the cartomizers can't seem to keep up. I think I'll stick to direct dripping until "the next great thing" comes out.

Different strokes for different folks! :thumbsup:

hmmm. i have not had any burning on my lips and i puff on it all the time. I even took the black sticker off of it to match my stainless steel PV. And it gets hot but not hot enough for me to even hardly notice.

I only got the burning when I was using them on 5 or 6 volts.

"but was burning my lips with them " I replaced the rubber plug with DSE 901 or Joye 510 cart that I cut down a bit so it wouldn't hit the filler.No more hot tailpiping effect and easier to remove for refilling.I prefer the 901 whistle tip .

I had the same burning happen when using cartos on my Joker, and I found that it only happened on a carto that was borderline overfilled. Has NOT happened on my Joye 510 when using the carto. High volts seem to make a really filled carto pop and spray hot e-juice until the level inside the carto drops. outside of that, I LOVE cartos, they outlast carts by a HUGE margin and they make driving and vaping a whole lot easier. :thumbup: