Vapor Flavors

Maxin5150

Hello again :) I just recieved my bottle of 8mg Crazy Monkey flavor from bombdropsvapor.com.. If you like chocolate with a splash of mint, this is for you. Give it a shot. I still need to try out the grape flavor. Anybody know of a good grape vape and a place to order? Thanks.

I've only tried one grape ejuice and that is from Create Vapor. It reminds me of a grape jolly rancher. I really like it. From what I've heard, people get different "tastes" from the same juice, but a jolly rancher is what it reminded me of.

Hello again :) I just recieved my bottle of 8mg Crazy Monkey flavor from bombdropsvapor.com.. If you like chocolate with a splash of mint, this is for you. Give it a shot. I still need to try out the grape flavor. Anybody know of a good grape vape and a place to order? Thanks.

Hey Maxin, as I mentioned in chat--You'll probably get alot of people recommending Vapor Talk Grape soda (it is fantastic!!!). If you want to venture a little wilder you could try the midnight (kinda strawberry/champagne) or Sweet Dawn (pear flavored). Also, I noticed that you are all over the board with the nic content you are vaping (8mg mentioned here and the 38mg you mentioned in chat), you might want to find that happy medium that suits you before you stock up on alot of juices. Good luck and happy vaping!!! :thumbsup:

Try the Grape Soda from the VT store.

I saw that coming a mile away BD! :D Yeah, I think VT grape soda has to be one of the all time favorite flavors, not just grape flavors.

I'm kind of with DAYVAPE that most flavors from anywhere could be quite a bit stronger though. Maybe that's just from so many decades of smoking, I can't much taste liquids I haven't made myself. But I have to admit I've never built a satisfying grape flavor; just going to have to rely on Chris for that. (Someday, assuming I get my nic level down enough. ;))

I saw that coming a mile away BD! :D Yeah, I think VT grape soda has to be one of the all time favorite flavors, not just grape flavors.

I'm kind of with DAYVAPE that most flavors from anywhere could be quite a bit stronger though. Maybe that's just from so many decades of smoking, I can't much taste liquids I haven't made myself. But I have to admit I've never built a satisfying grape flavor; just going to have to rely on Chris for that. (Someday, assuming I get my nic level down enough. ;))

I bet you're right... probably from years of smoking and the loss of taste. I never feel like most liquids are strong enough really. Hopefully that will get better over time.

The best Grape DIY I have ever made myself was actually barely any grape. I mixed Loranns Blueberry and Apple about 50/50 and then added a few drops of Grape (seriously, like 3-5 drops in a 10ml batch). Surprisingly it tasted like grape to me.

The best Grape DIY I have ever made myself was actually barely any grape. I mixed Loranns Blueberry and Apple about 50/50 and then added a few drops of Grape (seriously, like 3-5 drops in a 10ml batch). Surprisingly it tasted like grape to me.

Wow, that is interesting. This is the kind of secret that the liquid vendors know. :) Thanks for the insight GDub.