Memorial Day Weekend!

Speaking of BBQ..........2-3 hours and my LONG smoke will be done! I put a few pics in my gallery. WARNING!! If you look, you may start drooling! LOL

Edited by ThaHodgehound

Happy Memorial weekend !!!

Saw the Rib pics--I'll be over later for dinner....drooling lots

Work tomorrow night, but BBQing tomorrow before I go in.

Today( and the last 2 days) are all about Golf--my Husband is Marshalling at the PGA Seniour Golf tour in Parker Colorado...

Been married 26 years (same guy)--Don't think I have the stomach to train another one....I would just have to become the crazy dog lady.

Going drinking with the Girls tonight....I see lots of yummy alcohol in my future.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY to all our vets...both past and present.

It's what's this day is all about.

So if you see one of our men or women in uniform today be sure to thank them for all they are doing.

Have a great day all!!

WHEW! My meat got done JUST before the storm hit! Time to EAT!! ding ding ding!!!!!!!!!!! Yawl come on! 25 pounds of smoked meat here!!!!! dribble.gif

Can you overnight my plate to Cali. :D

Dang, am I late for dinner again? Had to go place a dozen flags at Arlington Memorial Cemetary so I guess I can go without eating. Hope everyone had a good one, the weather looks good for tomorrow too!!!

Well I fed 10 people and had enough to feed them again! It was awesome! I impressed myself this time! The ribs were great but the butt in combination with my father in laws home made BBQ sauce was outta this world!!!!!

Well I'm off to bed! Was up at 6 am building a fire in the pre dawn for tonights meal! It was great but I am beat! Happy Memorial Day to all and thanks to all the Vets out there!!

Our tenant, Q, who lives upstairs, is a BBQ wizard. He did the ribs and they almost jumped into our mouth and melted. That cat is beyond human when it comes to meat, there is no doubt. So many of the family wanted to take home leftovers I finally had to lay down the law! :D

I hope you all had a great weekend, and snubber -- you nailed it brother.

Cats in the kettle by weird Al Yankovich

Disclaimer: Very twisted and to my Horror--Funny

If you have weak sensibilities you may want to skip this one..... :sofa: