Where To Find Dse801/4072.

Atwooooood

So i am new to the boards and looking to get my first e cig and after several days and many hours of research i finally stumbled upon vaportalk.com. I have been to several of the websites mentioned by chris in his videos that sell genuine products like the joye 510 and that is probably what I'm going to get, but out of like 6 of the sites I've checked I can't seem to find the dse801 pen style PV. If anyone could point me in the direction of one that would be great.

When it comes to the 510 and the 801, what do you recommend the most out of the two? I know it pretty much boils down to preference, and the one thing thats making me lean more towards the 801 is the battery life. I plan on direct dripping, so which of the two is best suitable for that or does it even really matter?

I have a 510 and the 801. I really like them both and each has a unique feature. Vapor production is awesome with the 510 and the flavor is pretty good. The 801 produces much better flavor and the vapor production is also good. I know the batteries on the 510 lack a bit but there are the mega batteries for the 510. Some vendors may call them 520 or mega batteries. The other choice for a 510 is the Janty/Tornado/Joye Ego model. I do not have a Ego, but everyone seems to really like it. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help BirdDog, i guess i'll just get either/or, probably both eventually haha. They both sound like great PV's from what ive heard from people and the reviews ive seen. For someone thats going to be direct dripping, do you just recommend getting empty carts and buying the e juice with it? Is it as simple as that? And when you buy packs of carts, if i were to use and fill them, do they last a while if i keep refilling them?

Thanks for your help BirdDog, i guess i'll just get either/or, probably both eventually haha. They both sound like great PV's from what ive heard from people and the reviews ive seen. For someone thats going to be direct dripping, do you just recommend getting empty carts and buying the e juice with it? Is it as simple as that? And when you buy packs of carts, if i were to use and fill them, do they last a while if i keep refilling them?

I used the carts for about 30 minutes and gave up. I only drip now. You can use the carts that come with your kit for direct dripping. The carts will be pre-filled when you get them, you just need to remove the filler and rinse out the cart. If you order blank carts you can remove the filler and use the direct drip or you can use the filler and add your own liquid. Yes, do buy extra liquid with your kit, you will need it.

Go to the video area, there are instructions for direct dripping. Others have used other filler for the carts, like fluval, tea bags and some type of blue foam. If you search through the forum you will find those key words. I am just lazy and don't want to refill carts.

Sounds good to me. I saw that video and he said to put about 3 drops directly onto the atomizer, but i didnt hear him say how long it lasts when you do that, as in how many hits you can take. Also do you have to clean your atomizer when you direct drip?

I use about 2-3 drops and I get about 5-7 draws before re-dripping. Mileage may very from other people's experience, but I would say that is about standard. You will know when to re-drip, the vapor production will drop off.

Cleaning the atomizers is a personal choice. Most people will put a small piece of paper towel in the atomizer and turn it upside down at night and let it drain. Some people will rinse the atomizers with hot water, some will use everclear, and some toss them every 30 days. The atomizers are disposable. I have had some atomizers last a week and some have lasted a few months. You will find posts all over the forum about cleaning atomizers. It really is a personal preference.

Edited by BirdDog

The 801 and 901 are still amazing units. Everyone loves the Joye 510, but for me I can't be without my DSE901! The flavor comparatively is amazing!