Adding Nicotine To Prepared Juices

The better half still complains about lack of TH. I'm not happy about it either, but that's okay. Now she was a weekend smoker, put up with me for years, put up with vaping 0mg and I figure for the couple of hours on Sat night Sunday at the football games, why not toss a little nicotine in there for her. So I plan on getting some 100mg (10ml or so) from wordup. Question is, should I be cavalier about it and mix a 5-10ml bottle of 0mg and just put in a couple of drops, or do I really have to be kind of scientific?

Going to get some more ego batts and this way I can go LowRes and she can go carto!!! Though a simple tea bag mod and low rest for her might work as well without the nic...too many choices!!! Where are my low res cartos!!!!

Edited by FTJoe

Be scientific FTJoe, that's not something you want to take any chances with. If you want help calculating the nic level let me know and I'll be happy to oblige. You might also wish to bump the flavor too.

Be scientific FTJoe, that's not something you want to take any chances with. If you want help calculating the nic level let me know and I'll be happy to oblige. You might also wish to bump the flavor too.

Thanx. Actually I went to a calculator and I think if the base is 100mg, and the flavor is 100%, I just need 2 drops to get to 2mg for 5ml assuming 20 drops is mil (I think I remember that right). I did the calc in my head and came up with "safe". Might be a moot point anyway, at first I was going to use some of the arctic menthol at 11mg which is part of the mix I use for her. Some of that, rest is 0mg arctic menthol, 0mg mentha and some 0mg ecopure menthol. Shhh - secret mix. Asked her to try it, says she wants to be nic free for insurance purposes, hates the taste of what I make for her but isn't picky when she's needs it (picture an elbow tipped). So there you go. I tried a little at what was 2mg, nice little TH (relative term for a 0mg person).

I'm thinking for those rough nights out maybe I'll spike mine a little, what's 2mg anyway? <-- spoken like a true addict!!!

I really wish there were LR cartos, problem solved. ;-)

The better half still complains about lack of TH. I'm not happy about it either, but that's okay. Now she was a weekend smoker, put up with me for years, put up with vaping 0mg and I figure for the couple of hours on Sat night Sunday at the football games, why not toss a little nicotine in there for her. So I plan on getting some 100mg (10ml or so) from wordup. Question is, should I be cavalier about it and mix a 5-10ml bottle of 0mg and just put in a couple of drops, or do I really have to be kind of scientific?

Going to get some more ego batts and this way I can go LowRes and she can go carto!!! Though a simple tea bag mod and low rest for her might work as well without the nic...too many choices!!! Where are my low res cartos!!!!

Please be careful with that stuff. As you know nic is very poisonous and I would hate for us to hear that something went wrong. Even a little is dangerous so please take it serious and wear gloves and maybe even some safety glasses just in case. Use that calculator !!!!

Please be careful with that stuff. As you know nic is very poisonous and I would hate for us to hear that something went wrong. Even a little is dangerous so please take it serious and wear gloves and maybe even some safety glasses just in case. Use that calculator !!!!

Thanx - I think even if I end up doing that, I would end up just getting some 24mg Mentha. This way I can get mostly 0mg Mentha and some 24mg to get to 2-4, then the rest of the mix. When I was down in the lab looking and spilling my juices I kind of realized it wouldn't be a great idea. I finally realized I was being an idiot.

Edited by FTJoe

Thanx - I think even if I end up doing that, I would end up just getting some 24mg Mentha. This way I can get mostly 0mg Mentha and some 24mg to get to 2-4, then the rest of the mix. When I was down in the lab looking and spilling my juices I kind of realized it wouldn't be a great idea. At least I know I'm an idiot!!

I don't think 'idiot' is the word; perhaps 'klutz' comes closer to the mark. :D

I don't think 'idiot' is the word; perhaps 'klutz' comes closer to the mark. :D

No no - klutz is a given, but I think idiot is valid for thinking "I'm sure nothing will happen this time!!". 100mg juice? I would have been the poster child for the FDA, grown man killed by e-cigs. Thanx to you and snubber, but like I said, I kind of came to my senses anyway down in the lab. A man's got to know his limitations (Dirty Harry). I'll get some 24mg Mentha from Christopher when the 0mg Dulcis shows up.