Bickford

I found the contact info for Bickford and in fact just got off the phone with them. The use all natural flavors diluted to abot 25%. They really couldn't/wouldn't give me a comparison to LorAnns. They use no artifical coloring or dyes and no sugar either. They seem like really great people and do a lot of business with E Smokers and juice manufactuers. They said when you go to their price list to make sure to order the water base flavors only. I will be working up a test order and will report on my progress. "Better living thru chemistry".....Craig

I found the contact info for Bickford and in fact just got off the phone with them. The use all natural flavors diluted to abot 25%. They really couldn't/wouldn't give me a comparison to LorAnns. They use no artifical coloring or dyes and no sugar either. They seem like really great people and do a lot of business with E Smokers and juice manufactuers. They said when you go to their price list to make sure to order the water base flavors only. I will be working up a test order and will report on my progress. "Better living thru chemistry".....Craig

Great! Looking forward to your progress report.

I wonder if they would sell the concentrate rather than 25%. I don't think that would be strong enough to meet my flavor requirements; I'm making mostly HV juice that has to be strong flavor to get through the cookin. ;)