Broken Charger?

Bkrebbs

For some reason my batterys wont charge for my 510. I'm sure it's the charger not the batterys. It was working fine and crapped out all at once. when i plug it in the light comes on but when i screw in the battery the light on the end doesent turn on like it used to. anyone have this happen to them? How do i fix it?

Do you have access to a multi-meter to check chargers and batteries? Also are you saying you only have one charger, eeessshhhhh? Next time you go shopping pick a cheap one or two of them up. I have USB and wall chargers and wall chargers that accept USB connections.

Also make sure there's no juice in the batteries or chargers. That's all I can think of.

I had a charger that did the exact same thing. You can pick up a new charger from a supplier pretty cheap. I agree with FTJoe, it's probably a good idea to pick up a wall charger and maybe a USB charger.

It could be liquid got into them ,I have read standing them in a shot glass of dried rice for a spell will dry them out.I also have had some that just blinked when I put them in the charger and if I put an atty on it and took a few puffs ,then put it back on the charger all was well.I think it is a good idea to buy at least two starter kits when you start that way you will have two chargers ,four batteries four atties and enough carts for a long time.