@ Little Help Fixing To Order @

Gordon

Hello! So i bought a joye 510 from another website about 3 months ago.. it came in and 1 atomizer was DOA they never sent a new one and it took 23 days for the package to arrive to my door...!!. <-- yeah sorry little bit of rage! But the thing was great... and my mother actually took it from me.. and 2 weeks later she lost it..

So now ive decided to buy 3 of them.. 1 for mom 1 for dad and 1 for me...

Mom wants the Java..

I want the Midnight

Bad thing is my Dad wants the Vapor Talk Mentha E Liquid BUT its only avail in 6MG....... why??????

so thats my question.. can i get the Vapor Talk Mentha E Liquid in stronger then 6mg? or yall just out....

Just wait..it come in other strengths, they just must be out right now. I got it in 24mg.

Sorry to hear about you loss. But you might want to try some place else this time for your kits.

Edited by snubber

Mentha comes in strengths all the way to 24mg but it's currently sold out. BUT I do have a few bottles left (We usually place the liquid sold out just before we reach 0 to prevent any over orders)

If you'd like go ahead and place the order, choose whatever liquid the menu allows and place a note in the customer notes upon checkout that you'd like Mentha 24mg instead. I'll go ahead and make sure the Mentha is added to your order :D

How's that for customer service? :thumbsup:

Amen. And it won't take 23 days to arrive, either. thumbsup.gif Maybe two or three days. And if you ever have trouble with something you bought from VT Store, you will be treated fairly and promptly.

Amen. And it won't take 23 days to arrive, either. thumbsup.gif Maybe two or three days. And if you ever have trouble with something you bought from VT Store, you will be treated fairly and promptly.

awsome and i filled out the note's ;-0 thanks bro my items should be here tomorrow.. im excited to try the new juice and get me a new starter kit as well...