Fda Now Seizing Small Shipments

Man I'm glad I just placed an order for 500ml of Nic base, should last me and the wife a couple of years easily, which to my understanding is about it's shelf life as well. VG is easy enough to buy locally so even if I have a hard time sourcing PG I'm still okay. I am thinking my stockpile of about 25 brand new and 10 used and working atomizers may not be enough. Probably best to double that. Also thinking maybe get some atomizer connections in case my units break down and I have to build one of my own as I'm sure those will become scarce fast should the worst happen... Ugh, pisses me off we even have to think this way. Just remember people it's like anything else, unless they restrict all the individual components required to vape with a little effort and ingenuity you can still accomplish your goal.

I'll stop eventually, but we really have to recognize the mechanism of the FDA is sound. It is working as it should. NO ONE gets to say this makes sense, please look the other way for ecigs, but keep protecting us from the other companies that want to give us poisons and call it a new hair growth serum. You can't have it both ways. The nic levels are enough to kill a child or even an adult if they drink it, the metals in the attys are an unknown. IMO this should be regulated. Taxed, no, but controlled, yes. Is what is happening fair because its obvious what the real deal is? No. But to insist they look the other way is not and should not happen.

Overall this is just ridiculous, I wonder how much extra work they're going through to seize all of these small packages. Are they having fun opening every package? I'm glad our FDA is looking out for our best interest.