Need Advice on E-Cigarette

I just purchased the Gamucci Electronic Cigarette, then read reviews on the Gamucci that were terrible, should have read reviews first. Anyway, I have the Gamucci and must admit so far it has been very nice, haven't smoked a real cigarette or wanted one since I got this 4 days ago. I am now being asked by others what brand of e-cigarette to buy and this seems like a good forum to ask - I want others and possibly myself to purchase a good e-cigarette while they are still available with nicotine refills at a good price and good service - can anyone give me advice on which is the most popular e-cigarette, not looking for fancy tasting flavors, just basic nicotine flavor and good delivery and service. Thanks for any info: rl.batty@comcast.net

Darlene

DSE penstyles seem to be the way to go and can be purchased from one of the suppliers on this list http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?showforum=38

Thanks so much for your info - will go to their site now and check - by the way, can you or someone tell me about replacing atomizers? I really don't understand what they mean about replacing them once a month, do you order them separate or are they available for all e-cigarette brands? Also, I do not want the liquid replacements, I like the cartridges, is that also available with all e-cigarette brands. Going to check out the DSE Penstyle and see what is there, thanks so much

Darlene

Thanks so much for your info - will go to their site now and check - by the way, can you or someone tell me about replacing atomizers? I really don't understand what they mean about replacing them once a month, do you order them separate or are they available for all e-cigarette brands? Also, I do not want the liquid replacements, I like the cartridges, is that also available with all e-cigarette brands. Going to check out the DSE Penstyle and see what is there, thanks so much

Darlene

The atomizers will eventually die (burn out) and need to be replaced when they do they are availble for purchase along with the starter kits at any of the sites on that list. All eciggs come with cartridges you can use them that way or dry smoke (driping juice directly on the atomizer) as you are new to eciggs I would recomend reading through the ecigg beginners guide found here http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?showtopic=42 lots of great information.

Also look into the TECC/Joye-510 aka Yeti and a Titan had mine for a week and haven't touched my pen style I think http://www.truesmoker.com has or getting some and for smaller package the produce a big punch. They usually come with two atomizers so you have a spare.

Yessir FK we have the 510's in now :) I may keep em all for myself though rawr :P

Want to thank each of you for your help with my e-cigarette questions and I found the e-cigarette I wanted and ordered from TrueSmoker.com, got the 510 True Kit and the person I ordered from, named John was great, he even called me long distance to answer some of my questions without pushing me to purchase his product. Thanks so much for the info here, was able to order and feel I made the right decision.

Darlene