Manual Switches the way to go

I got an 801 from DietSmokes.com last week, but instead of the typical unified batt and auto-switch module, the switch was in a separate piece... and the kit had two switches, one auto (normal) and the manual, where you press a button to activate the atomizer. I think it's basically a Janty KISS, isn't it?

Anyway... I didn't think I'd like the manual switch for some reason, and so the 801 began its life with the auto switch module. Only tonight did I try it in manual mode, just on a whim.

Man, this seems the way to go! One of my beefs with vaping was having to suck so hard on these things sometimes just to get the atomizer firing. With the manual switch, you just press it, and take a nice easy draw. Mega hit, as long and deep as I wanted, and no wasted juice and lung power getting the damn thing primed and vaping.

I could see having to top off the cup more often this way.

So if it has a manual switch, that makes the microchip unnecessary, doesn't it? Or does it also need a chip to control the temperature of the coil?

The way this thing vapes, it reminds me of the old saw, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Also: here's a solution for which there is no problem. Seems to me the added bother of the auto-switch component is not all that desirable. Whada y'all think?

I'm think I'll be getting more of these things.

==========

BTW... Parker... I'm still waiting on my replacement battery. Email me.

Edited by StringDancer

I have never tried a manual switch. I really haven't had much of a headache without them. But from all of the positive things I have read about them lately.....sounds like I need to try one. Sounds like you get a massive draw every time without fail. I have noticed that e-cigs and tootsie pops have one thing in common. How many licks..the world may never know....what e-cig is the perfect one....the world may never know.