New Toy

Just ordered my Vypr. Can't wait to see how this works out. The only bummer is the company is in my state so I had to pay sales tax. Of course that should get it here sooner as well.

Just ordered my Vypr. Can't wait to see how this works out. The only bummer is the company is in my state so I had to pay sales tax. Of course that should get it here sooner as well.

Cool!! Please post your opinions. do a comparison of your current PV. What do you use now?

Right now Im just using a Joye 510 and the passthrough I got for it. The 510 batteries just don't last long enough. I don't think I need to go higher in voltage. At least not yet :)

Hey, same here. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Vapyr.

Despite the fact that I already have a 14500 battery mod, I'm still looking for another :) Honestly, if the Vapyr had as much exposure and publicity as the BB from Altsmoke, I'd have bought the Vapyr instead. It's sooooo much cheaper than the BB, looks smaller, and has cool LEDs that you can use or not use depending upon your mood.

So yeah, I'm seriously considering this thing now, even though my only excuse is that it's been a couple weeks since I've bought my last device (the VP PT) :)

The Vypr has arrived!! I got the Vypr in the mail yesterday afternoon. Now understand Im not trying to put any other product down in any way, but I'd recommend this to anyone so far. It is very well made. Threaded in 510 connection,vent/led holes and lightly threaded cap gives me a feeling of safety around a malfunctioning battery. I charged the 14500s and got to it. It makes a lot of vapor with a standard 510 atty and no lack of throat hit. The button is small and sturdy as well. I have been using it quite a bit ( spent the night in the ER, with family member)but can't attest to the battery life yet as it is still workin' like a champ. So far I love it! I will try to keep you updated as I go along but Im extremly happy with the product, the company service, and the people I dealt with. More tomorrow.