Chargers?

first we have the solar charger...

Electronic-Cigarette-Solar-USB-Charger-HQSC8-.jpg

and of course the portable power pack....

Electronic-Cigarette-Emergency-Charger-HQEC9-.jpg

How does it work?

-Unscrew bottom and insert a single AA battery in to the charger, Make sure that the + and on the battery are aligned according to the polarity diagram on the battery holder

-Connect your Electronic Cigarette to the connector and the charger will begin charging

-When the LED lights is on it means that your Electronic Cigarette is charging

-Now you can charge Electronic Cigarette anywhere, anytime

Edited by Vacker1229

Interesting to see it in person... and a price.... Very neat..... I carry super mini's and penstyles with me, along with all the works so I don't run dry. It would be great to have a portable charger close at hand..... Thanks Vacker.

Just snooping around on the web...

Looks like they are for the V8 and V9 (whatever those are)

let me retrace my steps for the site addy

here is the Princess portable power pack

31DGxrv5dVL._SS500_.jpg

this is my personal favorite. I used to work at Kensington and this was a little gift from a friend. It works great! and has lots o' power to space. I guess you could also use your USB passthru if you wanted to. Just don't vape when it is plugged into wall charging.

You know, I've tried two so far and both didn't work for me..., I was told they are having lots of issues... I've returned them both... I'm still looking for a good one so that I can save wear and tear on my portables while I'm at home.....

You know, I've tried two so far and both didn't work for me..., I was told they are having lots of issues... I've returned them both... I'm still looking for a good one so that I can save wear and tear on my portables while I'm at home.....

Your telling me, keep an eye out I've got a thing or two in the works, also Im damn near postive I can turn old/broken batts into passthroughs. I'll know for sure next weekend when I make the trip back home (don't have any of my electrical or soldering equipment with me at school).

• 2 weeks later...

I need to find a multi charger for the M401 style battery. I have 4 working batteries, but only the capability of charging two overnight. I could buy another two chargers or maybe just two more of the charging cables, but anyway I look at it I am going to either have a power strip or a USB hub that looks like an octopus.

The solar charger is online in various places you just need the cable adpater to plug into your usb cable.

the second photo item not even sure if it is available. and if so it may only be available in large quantities.

http://www.made-in-china.com/showroom/hqte...ger-HQEC9-.html

as far as a multi-charger I haven't seen one - not to say that there aren't mods out there to do it.

first we have the solar charger...

Electronic-Cigarette-Solar-USB-Charger-HQSC8-.jpg

and of course the portable power pack....

Electronic-Cigarette-Emergency-Charger-HQEC9-.jpg

How does it work?

-Unscrew bottom and insert a single AA battery in to the charger, Make sure that the + and on the battery are aligned according to the polarity diagram on the battery holder

-Connect your Electronic Cigarette to the connector and the charger will begin charging

-When the LED lights is on it means that your Electronic Cigarette is charging

-Now you can charge Electronic Cigarette anywhere, anytime