My Timing Is Awful!

I'm sending back my E9 set, and hoping to get the majority of my $200+ investment back. The product was just of very poor quality. My timing, it seems, is completely off because the products I wanted to buy (VP/PT, Joye 510 atty, Janty Stick Kit) are not available from the VP store until like 3 weeks from now, and the Janty USA store just says "not available", so I don't know when I can expect to be able to buy one... I'm sending my crap e-cig thing back tomorrow no matter what, so if I can't get my hands on a replacement within the next few days I may be smoking analogues for a few weeks :(

Can anyone help with this? Are there other suppliers of these products or is it just bad luck that I chose to quit smoking so close to Chinese New Year?

You can get the VP/PT from Vaprlife (the creater).

Vaprlife VP/PT

You can get 510 atty's just about anywhere, electronixstix, wordup and many others. The Joyestick is the same thing as the Janty Stick. Pretty sure wordup has those. I'll have a look around and post some links.

The stick uses the 302/801 atty. Are you looking for a 510 unit? I would suggest the Ego if you're wanting a 510.

Edited by Brian

Thanks for replying so quickly... I used the chat feature for the first time after posting this and got some help and I've already ordered my product :) I also saved about $40 from what I initially thought I would be paying. This is the best forum ever!!! :unworthy:

Just a tip but check out wordupecig.com. There is a some pretty interesting stuff over there! And soon will be more! :dribble:

Yup this always happens around this time of year. Most of the larger suppliers are normally in stock towards the end of april. It normally doesn't take this long but this year China is pretty backed up. I know Vapor Talk personally will be back in stock around April 15th and we will open up again April 17th :)

Yup this always happens around this time of year. Most of the larger suppliers are normally in stock towards the end of april. It normally doesn't take this long but this year China is pretty backed up. I know Vapor Talk personally will be back in stock around April 15th and we will open up again April 17th :)

Dude - you better not be out on the phone while Ashley is on a table!!!

Shhh don't tell anyone! Cannot...dis...connect! :lol:

ROTFL - "must push the end key..., can't..." Have a blast guys, tons of love your way. My first not so fun (for her, not me) the first time, second was fun being induced with lots of good meds (for her, not me). ;-)