Vt Juice

I'm stoked, just ordered 3 flavors from VT :thumbsup:

1 Dulcis

2 Grape Soda

3 Colada

I'm a bit nervous about the Dulcis,the only RY4 type I've tried was a cheap $4.25 10 ml

bottle that smelled like a combo of harsh chemicals and beer (and I'm allergic to beer)

it was so bad I couldn't vape it at all.I've went back to it a few times after spending

time with other juice but it's always the same.The good news is I know someone who

thought it was o.k. so if the Dulcis doesn't suit my taste I've got someone to share

it with.

Now the hard part,I gotta wait for my order to make a cross country trip :crybaby:

Yall wish me luck and patience. :animier:

I don't think you will be disapointed.At first the Dulcis seemed a little chemical tasting to me then it grows on you.Now it is one of the flavors I look forward to.I think if I tried to use it exclusivly I would get burned out on it though.

I love those RY4 kind of flavors, I have a couple different kinds; unique blends of flavors I have only found in vaping. Although I have yet to try the Dulcis (high on my list), I have ordered the Grape Soda from VT. It is fruity and it is sweet... but it is GOOD. Waiting for packages is always a downer... but it makes it that much better when you do pick it up :D

Vapor Talk eliquids are of the highest quality among eliquids; I'm sure you will not have any issues regarding quality (nasty beer-like juices lol) with your VT order.

I don't think you will be disapointed.At first the Dulcis seemed a little chemical tasting to me then it grows on you.Now it is one of the flavors I look forward to.I think if I tried to use it exclusivly I would get burned out on it though.

Remember to keep bugging Christopher about 0mg Dulcis...mmmmm

I got the VT sample pack..it was my first ever e juice purchase as i am really new.all the juice is good that I've tried (haven't got to colada or cappuccino yet)but my faves i know ill buy more of are sweet dawn,(great for an Easter morning :)) midnight,tobacco, and grape soda..but ya VT store will definitely be getting more of my hard earned money in the future.

Just tried cappuccino add that to the list of gonna buy more..its awesome

Edited by Jaysee

Allergic to Beer!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God you poor,poor man. You have my deepest sympathy.I for one could not imagine a life without beer (I'm drinking some while I post) It must be horrible to vape and post without drinking beer.

Vapor Talkers of the world,UNITE,WE MUST FIND A CURE FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT ENJOY A BEER WHILE THEY VAPE THEIR DULCIS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the VT sample pack..it was my first ever e juice purchase as i am really new.all the juice is good that I've tried (haven't got to colada or cappuccino yet)but my faves i know ill buy more of are sweet dawn,(great for an Easter morning :)) midnight,tobacco, and grape soda..but ya VT store will definitely be getting more of my hard earned money in the future.

Just tried cappuccino add that to the list of gonna buy more..its awesome

Here's a tip - once you know what you REALLY REALLY like at the VT store, order 30ml at a time of the same flavor and there's a pretty nice discount. 10ml cost $8.99 but is you select 30ml for the size then it's only $21.49, but you get three 10ml bottles. That's how I always order my Sweet Dawn and TT. A note on the sweet dawn - you may want to keep a designated atty for it... that flavor takes days to vape out. I have a 510 and 302 atty that are only for sweet dawn.

Here's a tip - once you know what you REALLY REALLY like at the VT store, order 30ml at a time of the same flavor and there's a pretty nice discount. 10ml cost $8.99 but is you select 30ml for the size then it's only $21.49, but you get three 10ml bottles. That's how I always order my Sweet Dawn and TT. A note on the sweet dawn - you may want to keep a designated atty for it... that flavor takes days to vape out. I have a 510 and 302 atty that are only for sweet dawn.

Again with the amatuers---I order 100+ml at a time---lol :thumbsup:

tnks for the advice bud!! I found out already about the sweet dawn :)

Oh Yeah,got my VT juices.

Ordered on the 2nd late at night received on the 7th,not bad for cross country

and over a weekend:thumbsup:

The Dulcis is much much better than the cheap stuff I had,I think it will be a nice

evening vape.The Grape Soda is sweet like a nice wine but not overdone,and the Colada

WOW I'm lovin it.This could be an all day vape occasionally or a nice sweet dessert

type vape.I'll definitely be getting more VT juice when Chris's new Miracle arrives

and he has time to get back to work. :construction:

oops just realized this should probably go in the review

section,But which one? suppliers or juice? :withstupid:

Edited by joe2003