It Came Today

my new 510 came today yay!! letting the batteries charge up n ill be set.And my VT juice came yesterday so cant wait to commence the vapeing.

I got me 510 from electro nic stix and every thing went fine no complaints at all..same with the VT stuff of course :)

You have more patience than me Jaysee. I would have ripped the box open and started vaping right away. biggrin.gif

That's exactly what I did. Didn't wait to charge it just went with what was already on it till it died and I had to charge it....LOL

Good luck with your new toy...tell us what you think.

Same, I couldn't wait I had to try it right away. That was one of the best days I've had in a while. The excitement of the E-Cig and my new device made my weekend. You'll love it!

lol..i plugged up the batteries then i posted the message..went to the restroom and shaved came back into the bedroom looked at that liltte green light on the charger ...then said F*** it,put it together and tried it out hahaha then i look at those replies lol ..wow my old ecig was a pos!! this thing isent evean at full capasity and im tasting the VT tobacco so good im bout to freak