No More Analogs

Hi all,

Well i haven't smoked an analog for about 3 days, I wanted to count how many draws it takes me to smoke one and bout how long its takes as well.I smoked it like I always have....after only 3 days not smoking any cigarettes i have already lost my taste for them..it was nasty! Smell and taste.My head is kinda spinny and my stomach is queasy.Vaping is amazing!!im going to go and find one of those Forum sigs that say how long youve been off analogs.Today is my official first day of being a vaper exclusively!!!! I will never buy a pack of smokes again!!! I'M SO STOKED :punk:

Hi all,

Well i haven't smoked an analog for about 3 days, I wanted to count how many draws it takes me to smoke one and bout how long its takes as well.I smoked it like I always have....after only 3 days not smoking any cigarettes i have already lost my taste for them..it was nasty! Smell and taste.My head is kinda spinny and my stomach is queasy.Vaping is amazing!!im going to go and find one of those Forum sigs that say how long youve been off analogs.Today is my official first day of being a vaper exclusively!!!! I will never buy a pack of smokes again!!! I'M SO STOKED :punk:

That is awesome to hear VapeApe! I remember when I had quit last year, but because a friend had taken me out, and I used up all of my batteries, I had to charge them both when I got home. But I was fiending for nicotine, and Mike (my husband) told me, Oh Raven, you have only quit for 2 days, 1 cigarette isnt going to kill you!

I couldnt even finish it. That made me very happy, but I was disappointed because I still had to wait for my batteries. lol!

Congrats!! It's a great feeling and it does only get better and better. I loved smoking and never would have believed I would feel so good about being a non-smoker, but boy I do. I'm glad you're feeling that way now, too. :thumbsup:

Congratulations---It only gets better!!! :thumbsup:

It does get much better, except all the tar that will begin to shred from your lungs... :unsure: Lots and lots of dark... disgusting looking chunks start coming up. LOL :lol:

Yes that is a good thing to clear your body of tar, but it should be known that A LOT of it will start to come up (that's how it was and still is for me).

I cough up a TON of tar now than when I did smoke analogs, probably a 5000% increase... I do smoke weed on a daily basis but I know that's not the absolute cause.

However, I never coughed up much tar at all while smoking analogs or weed to begin with.

lol i should have done that!!

I still have 1/2 a pack in the console in my truck... be glad to send you one! ha ha

I find it very cool that I can be around cigarettes and smokers and not be tempted. Vaping is so much better.