Yall Are Amazing Now Teach Me More

joedougfish

so you are all amazing, me and my buddy took your advice and got the tornado(s). they are significantly better than the "smokeless delight penstyle" that i got last year. thank you all for your guidance. now for my next question, we got a sampler pack from puresmoker.com that has a grip of good eliquids but i wanted to ask you all where you get you liquids, who has the best product?

you all rule,

joe

Giving advice on E Liquid is a bit tough. It's sort of like asking "who makes the best food" really it depends on the person eating it. You can't go wrong with suppliers such as Puresmoker, Electro Nic Stix, Awesome Vapor, Dietsmokes, and of Course Vapor Talk. :) Which person has the best juice is up to you

It really is a matter of personal taste. Personally, I've found that VT juice is my favorite and seems to have the strongest flavor. However, I also have juice from ENS, Wordup, liquidxpress, awsomevapor and a few others and they are all good.

Hey Joe---I need really strong flavors as I seem to have burned off my tastebuds over the years. Other than mixing my own (which is a pain and I don't rally have the time) I really like the Vapor Talk store liquid as it is mixed with enough flavor that I can actually taste it.

Edited to add: I just wish Christopher would get more flavors in. :ice:

Edited by Mark