Have Some Fun!

Go to your local nursing home or alf,find the patient smoking area and vape away.The older they are the more amazing they find it.

LMAO as I read this. I do alot of work (locksmith) at a couple of retirement communities in the area and I know the exact response you are getting. I had one older gentleman wheel his way over to my van just so he could get some info (gave him a Vapor Talk card) and talked w/him for about 20 minutes. Turns out he wanted to get his 28 year old grandson to quit smoking. Another vaper maybe?

It's funny you say this, some of my most intrigued customers are over 50 years of age. They are also much more open to discuss vaping rather than shutting it down right away. :)

A lot of your posters are over 50 years of age, too! B)

Consider my card dropped!

Go figure, as more baby boomers hit the streets the "senior" age is going up. For a brief moment there I was able to get the "senior" discount at local movie theaters, which was like going to a matinee anytime. But so many of us were taking advantage of that they bumped the age limit to 65... Kind of like Social Security.

Actually I think over-50 folks would be one of vaping primary markets. Those of us who could quit with the traditional methods probably already have done; we're the hardcore nic addicts that vaping is meant for. But I applaud anyone who wants to get off tobacco, regardless their age! I think it's deeply cool that old-folks are interested too. It would be truly fine to be old and confined, and still able to enjoy (or allowed to enjoy again) nicotine and throat hit. What a wonderful technology!

Edited by ddavelarsen