Vapefest Review---Or Maybe Not

Alright folks, I promised to tell you all about Vapefest 2010, However as I was thinking about it I thought--"there is no way I can type that much". Those of you that know me understand that the reason I don't post very much is because of my very limited typing skills. So, I am considering doing a video review just to let you know about all of the great people I met, some of the activities, and some of the legislative news I heard, and the great items I bought and won! Now I know most of the people that went come from other forums and I am pretty much dedicated to Vapor Talk, but I met some really nice people. I think the vaping community (overall) is very helpful and informative (but of course there are a few screwballs too). Any way this post is already too long for me so I'll see what I can do about maybe doing a video. Of course, If you see me in chat, I may have a little info to give out while I'm there....(such a tease).LOL

I heard rumors that some guy with glasses that lives in Virgina won a lot of prizes.

you might have heard correctly---6 times---thought I might get mobbed if I had to go accept another prize---lol