My Tornado Has Arrived

hdryder

Ok just to let you guys know..... I got my tornado today from totallywicked.com .

I ordered it on line sun. night and it arrived today. Not bad 4 day shipping from Fla. to Ohio.

All I can say is this things ROCKS... I opened it up put one of the 10 carts they send with it in.

Even though tobacco is not my favorite, hit the button and believe me this things hits like a TON OF BRICKS.

WOW I couldn't get over the differnce in vapor production between this and my 510.

I am REALLY sold on this one !!!!!!!!!

Dave

Ok just to let you guys know..... I got my tornado today from totallywicked.com .

I ordered it on line sun. night and it arrived today. Not bad 4 day shipping from Fla. to Ohio.

All I can say is this things ROCKS... I opened it up put one of the 10 carts they send with it in.

Even though tobacco is not my favorite, hit the button and believe me this things hits like a TON OF BRICKS.

WOW I couldn't get over the differnce in vapor production between this and my 510.

I am REALLY sold on this one !!!!!!!!!

Dave

YAY!!!!!! The same as my EGO so I know what you are talking about. I hadn't used a 510, I'd used a 901, so the differences were a bit bigger. The 901 atty is much smoother, and since part of my problem had been throat hit the 510 atty was quite a change all by itself.

And yes the VAPOR. My daughter came downstairs and started to ask when I'd begun smoking in the house..... saw it was NOT an analog and said....hey do some smoke rings. LOL

Now I quit doing smoke rings when my first grandchild was born, and I only did them THIS time because they were at school. I do my best not to make anything about smoking seem COOOOOOL.

The huge difference surprises me partly because the voltage on the 901 or 510 didn't seem all that big to me. Of course, I'm not real knowlegable on voltages or amps either. I was mostly going for longer charges.

So to sum up (I know....tooooo late) I totally agree!!!!!

Hey Dave, don't you just love it when Teri gets to typing (how do you do it so much Teri?). Any way on top of what was already said, you are really gonna love the battery life. It's just unbelievable!!! Let us know what you think after a day or 2.

I sure will.hey how do I get. The the cig counter on my page ? One other thing how long should I expect the battery to really last ?

That depends on how much you are vaping. I believe that's the same with any battery. The crew will chime in if I say something wrong. :)

I tend to let it go til well, it won't let me anymore... and I get plenty of hours out of it. The manual says 5-10 hours so maybe if I start switching the batteries earlier then I'll feel less need for the analogs. The Green review said about 6 hours was a good time to switch em.

Course that means paying attention.... lol

I sure will.hey how do I get. The the cig counter on my page ? One other thing how long should I expect the battery to really last ?

The battery lasts me about 8 hours (and I'm a heavy vapor). as for the counter...click on mine and it'll give you instruction, then justsave it as your signature.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines