You Want A Toy?

I WANT ONE!!!

YES!!!

Just what I spected from the Testosterone set

So I've seen a zillion pictures and videos of the Ego, and from what everyone says they don't do it justice.

Probably partly cuz it is black.

So my big fat PLAN is to grab our fancy dancy digital camera with the real flash, throw a white sheet on the table and see what I can do.

Am I planning to sell them? Well, no. That would be no fun. Shipping and invoicing and ....ugh. But I like taking photos. Well, as long as I have my handy dandy flash (and a tripod). Even with videos.... I tend to do amusement park ride videos LOL. So Tripod. Give me something to do besides irritate you ppl on the forum between gigs.

OMG did I hear someone say CHORES. Git OUTTA here!

You know, that roboplow reminds me of something I saw in a recent movie. That roboplow looks like a miniature version of an extremely large yellow bulldozer that was controlled remotely until a nimble blue alien smashed the cameras with a rock. Can you guess the movie?

Man I can sure get into that roboplow... That might have saved me a lot of lifting this winter. But it needs a snow thrower on the front rather than a blade. Snow's piled so high around here there wouldn't be anywhere to push more snow. I actually had to climb on top of the pile of snow at the end of my driveway and scrape it down so I could throw more on top of it. The pile had gotten too high for me to throw more up there.

As to the cooler -- cooler? My old gf ditched me to ride a freakin cooler?!

You know, that roboplow reminds me of something I saw in a recent movie. That roboplow looks like a miniature version of an extremely large yellow bulldozer that was controlled remotely until a nimble blue alien smashed the cameras with a rock. Can you guess the movie?