Whay's The Next Step ?

OK thanks to everyones help here at vapor talk I have now been ANALOG FREE for 2 weeks and I'm lovin it...

Now my question I vape with a 510 but as everyone knows the batteries don't last real long.When I started vaping I wanted something that resembled a real cig.. Now I could care LESS . What I really want is LONG BATTERY LIFE !!!!

But I would like to find something I can use my 510 attys and carts on.

Any Ideas ?????????

Thanks

David

OK thanks to everyones help here at vapor talk I have now been ANALOG FREE for 2 weeks and I'm lovin it...

Now my question I vape with a 510 but as everyone knows the batteries don't last real long.When I started vaping I wanted something that resembled a real cig.. Now I could care LESS . What I really want is LONG BATTERY LIFE !!!!

But I would like to find something I can use my 510 attys and carts on.

Any Ideas ?????????

Thanks

David

I see alot of posts about people with the Janty EGO or the Totally Wicked Tornado,they are the same model just different names and they are 510 big battery mods that are pretty compact.Might want to give one of those a try.I dont have one yet but I do have the 510 charging case and it is good thing to have for standard batteries to keep them charged while your on the go...

Congrats Hdryder! The Spade (right here in the VT store) is a very popular unit that I can personally recommend. Janty's eGo (also know as the Tornado at Totally Wicked) also uses 510 atomizers, has great battery life, and seems to be creating a really good reputation for itself.

If you want to stick with the 510 atty, I would have to recommend going with the ego. 8+ hours of battery life (and I am a heavy vaper). If you don't need it to be as portable you might want to go with a passthrough, such as the VP/PT (at 5V this thing really rocks)! Good luck and let us know what you decide to go with.

Hey David, I have to put my vote in for the eGo. I absolutely love it!! I've had it for a few weeks now and couldn't be any happier with it. I just need to have a couple more batteries as backups. :thumbsup:

I love my VP/PT, but I like the 302 atty on it better. For the 510, I have to say eGO all the way!

I have a VP2 and two Spades. VP2 battery will generally give you 8+ hours of pretty heavy vaping. I say 8 to be conservative as I usually get well over 8 (10-12), and usually just change the battery because I seems like I should. I can easly make it through a day at work on one battery. The Spade uses smaller batteries and they will last 4-6 hours, again, depending on how heavy you vape. And it you're going for REALLY long battery life, you may want to consider a Silver Bullet. It uses an 18650 battery that is 2400 mah (VP2 uses a 14500 900mah, Spade uses a 10440 360mah). At 2400 mah the battery should last more than twice as long as the VP2. I'm thinking the Silver Bullet will me my next purchase.

I also have a VP/PT and it's awsome at 5V with a 302 atty.

Edited by Brian

Well you want to keep something you can use your 510 atomizers with so the Janty eGo has hands down the best battery life, there is also The Spade which gets about 2-4 hours battery life, but that's more of a looks preference really. The batteries in the spade are cheaper to replace but don't last as long. :)