Help With Atmoizer

DHack

You shouldn't be using it without using juice (a cart, or direct dripping). It will make vapor due to the primer added by the manufacturer (to keep people from burning them up when they first get them). If it's glowing red, it's getting to dry. The atty needs to be kept moist.

What ecig did you get?

Edited by Brian

Its a joy 510. I bought a 10ml bottle of menthol "e juice" also.

Do you know what stock flavor comes with the 510? It just taste like smoke from a fog machine. Or maybe im doing something wrong.

Hello DHack,

Well Like Brian said the manufacture prims the atty for you.(sometimes) However, I would not use it with out a cart or direct dripping. if the atty get red it is to dry. you will burn out the atty very fast if you let it run dry to much and for to long. :coffee:

Welcome .The primer that comes in the atty is either plain PG or VG and that is the same thing that is used in fog machines.They usually come with a Marlboro type of flavor in the prefilled carts,as that is something a smoker should find appealing.I usually use a bottle and a half a week so if you think you like it based on a day or two of trying you should probably order some more juice so as not to run dry and have to fall back on analogs until the mailman brings you some more.Might I suggest a sample pack so you can try several flavors to see what you like.The suppliers listed in this forum are a good place to aquire some more.Enjoy and if you have any more questions feel free to ask away.

Its a joy 510. I bought a 10ml bottle of menthol "e juice" also.

Do you know what stock flavor comes with the 510? It just taste like smoke from a fog machine. Or maybe im doing something wrong.

The stock flavor is normally a Marlboro or something Similar. I would clean out one of your carts and put some of your menthal into it or clean out the cart and direct drip on to the atty about two drops works for me! :thumbsup:

...It just taste like smoke from a fog machine. Or maybe im doing something wrong.

Man, something about that just made me LOL! I play in a band and we have a fog machine. I was just picturing dumping a bottle of Dulcis in there and sticking my head in front of it! :thumbsup:

I tried my menthol and I think it is way to strong!

Where should I get a sample pack? The vaportalk store is out of stock and I dont really want to spend so much on 9 10ml bottles. Where can I get a sample pack of maybe 3 ml bottles?

Anytime your atomizer is "glowing" is a sign that you need to add liquid, your atomizer should never glow. If your not using a cart make sure your always adding at least 2-3 drops of liquid, if the there is still no vapor, add another drop until it starts to create Vapor.

DHack, I would check out http://www.strictlyejuice.com/ they have pretty decent prices on Juice and some of there flavors I top notch. I believe they have 3ML sample sizes.