Ordered An Indulgence!

Wahoo! I've been waiting for Chinese New Year to be over and eastmall to get back in business. I covet the Indulgence! Despite the cheesy advertising, it looks like a cool unit. I got the Silver kit, the extender cup, the USB passthrough, and some 510 HV attys. I can't wait!!! Of course it will be weeks before it gets from China to FL but it should be worth it.

If you guys want one, they have the silver and titanium ones in stock. No gold ones I'm afraid.

I can't wait to review this bad boy!

Holy smokes, good find Dr J!

Honestly, I've never seen nor heard of this thing before... It's very interesting. I like the size and overall look. Heck, if they made it in black it would make me second guess my recent BB purchase (which hasn't arrived yet).

I'll have to keep an eye on this thing. Very excited to hear about you ordering the kit! Keep us posted for sure.

Wahoo! I've been waiting for Chinese New Year to be over and eastmall to get back in business. I covet the Indulgence! Despite the cheesy advertising, it looks like a cool unit. I got the Silver kit, the extender cup, the USB passthrough, and some 510 HV attys. I can't wait!!! Of course it will be weeks before it gets from China to FL but it should be worth it.

If you guys want one, they have the silver and titanium ones in stock. No gold ones I'm afraid.

I can't wait to review this bad boy!

Yea i know nothing about this mod can you post a pic and some specs of it? Very interested! Congrats BTW. :innocent:

Interesting unit Dr. J. I look forward to seeing your review of it.

For those of you wondering what we are talking about, here is a link. http://www.eastmall.net/index.php?cPath=112

The only review I've seen is this guy in England. It will work as a 6V, too, with the addition of the extension cup. After investigating it a bit, I found that the extension cup is the same for running 2 - CR123s or a single 3.7V 18650. The 18650 is rated at 3000mah!WOW! Since I have a bunch of CR123s, I order the 18650 cup and battery.

Another thing I like about it is that it comes with an adapter for every atty you can imagine. With the kit, the extender cup, battery, USB adapter, and 3 high voltage 510 atty, the sub-total was $106. The only bad thing is $15 shipping but it's free if the order is over $200.

Here's a link to the product page.

Here's the review:

Are you sure about the extender cup? I thought there were two different ones... one to use two CR123's and a different one for the 18650. Hmmm, guess I need to look at it a little more.

Never mind - I get it now.

Edited by Brian

Quick update. I just checked the eastmall site this morning and the status was set to Dispatched. They provided tracking numbers even though there is no data yet. They even provided estimated delivery times. This is my first order with eastmall and, so far, I'm pretty impressed!

Yeah, they are HOT! Even the video demo is sexy. :dribble:

I was just trying not to tick off nana! :harhar:

Yeah, they are HOT! Even the video demo is sexy. :dribble:

I was just trying not to tick off nana! :harhar:

Nana's gonna give me a real hard time for that one, no doubt about it. :D You are the wiser man between us. :)

Edited by ddavelarsen