My Experiences So Far

I started vaping on Jan 15, 2010 and have only had a handful of analogs since. I didn't get in to e-cigs to quit more just to replace analogs. As I'm coming up on two months and I thought I would post what my experiences have been so far. I'm not including the CleanSmoke in this list as it sucks and doesn't count.

My first (real) device was a 402 (the auto). I loved it and still use it with the original atties. I did purchase a 401 bat (manual) and also an auto pass through. All work pretty good. I like the auto for a bit more of the hands free thing when sitting at the computer. I also like that pass through for this. The 40x series doesn't give the same amount of vapor as a 510 but its not bad and really good for more stealth vaping. While I don't use it every day it stays in my rotation for when out and about because of the PCC.

I also picked up a couple of 510's with PCC's. The box is all metal and has sharper edges then the 40x PCC. I think it will wear through a shirt pocket a bit faster but is a must for on the go. I love the vapor the 510 gives and is really nice for in my office during the day. It does give a bit more flavor then the 40x and more vapor. I would suggest the 510 as a starter to everyone.

I also have a 601 (manual as I think 602 is auto). Not impressed with this one at all. It is the same ring size as the 510 but just doesn't cut it for me. Its a lot harder to draw on and I just can't seem to get it to produce much vapor. I don't use this one at all.

My latest one to arrive is the DSE-601 (e-pipe). This thing gives awesome amounts of vapor. Only problem is there is no flavor. Everything tastes pretty much the same. I've only had it now for a few days but it rocks as a in the car device. The first charge on the battery lasted for 6 hours as well as the cart. The carts are huge and hold about 3-5ml of liquid. Two problems with the carts so far are it can flood a bit easier then smaller ones. The plus is that the atty is so big it doesn't take long to clear it out. The second that the liquid can take a while to wick down to the bottom from the top. I put a straw (Q-tip tube that is) that is half the length of the cart pushed right to the bottom to help wick it down a bit faster.

I'm just waiting for my last two devices to show up now. Ones a Silver Bullet and the other is a VP2. Can't wait for them.

Hope this helps some of the new people. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'm not an expert but I know what I like.

Urban Nightmare - Living the Dream

Wow Urban, you've jumped into this whole vaping thing head first LOL. Ditto what NeRo9k said. The larger mods open up a whole new experience. Let us know how you like em. :)

Another collector is born---LOL. Hey UN, glad to hear you're enjoying vaping. Talking with you in chat is always entertaining. Keep it up and let us know how you like the new mods you are surely going to try!!

Cool that your doing so well! This is really a fun hobby!

I really want one of the pipes. You are the first person I've met that owns one. What kind of attys does it use?

That reminds me, too! When my recent orders come in, I'm going to run out of room in my sig line! :whistle:

Wow..you really jumped into this with both feet haven't you?

Glad you're enjoying it. Keep having fun with it.

See you on the short bus!!

ps tks for the liquid...it's strange but good.

Wow Urban, you've jumped into this whole vaping thing head first LOL. Ditto what NeRo9k said. The larger mods open up a whole new experience. Let us know how you like em. :)

what is the larger mods-I am really a new at this :innocent:

what is the larger mods-I am really a new at this innocent.gif

Hi Cher; Jeff's refering to larger-battery mods. These use physically larger batteries that are removable from a machined enclosure so that a fresh one can be substituted for the spent one. But most mods use batteries that will last a typical vaper 5-10 hours, which is a great improvement over the 1 or 2 hrs most commercial e cig batts will do for you. That's a start, but you'll be hearing a lot more as you read here. Have fun and good luck!