Stick V3 Question

Is anyone using the Stick V3 with a cart? I'm thinking of getting one for my wife, but she will most likely always be using a cart. Since the bottom of the unit is rounded, it would have to be liad on it side when not in use. Just wondering if that causes any problems with wicking, flooding, or getting juiced??? Thanks All!

nope I just direct drip into it. I actually tried using the cart a few times, and for reason it didn't vape too well, and the liquid stayed in the cart. In my opinion, direct dripping is probably the way to go on the 510/302 attys.

and since its rounded, it will be left on it's side, so you might wanna make sure it's nice and dry and vaped-out before setting it down. I've experienced some minor leakage problems so be careful!

Edited by actor92191

I agree, but I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible for my wife. Not that she could't do it, but for now, the less she has to do, the more likely she is to keep trying. The 302 with Fluval have been working pretty good. Once she gets to where she's using it more often, then we'll work on direct dripping.

I wouldn't thin kit should matter with carts as long as you stick to the Janty or Joye low bridge atty's.I don't have a Stick but I use Kissbox passthroughs and I don't have any trouble with leakage and mine end up in some wierd postions.

Thanks mcquinn - The 302 is working pretty good for her, and the fluval is doing okay also. It's on a Spade though, and is always upright. Good to hear you don't have any issues laying it sideways. I think she'll like the smaller unit.