"cookbook"?

ddavelarsen

Obviously, specialty mixes are trade secrets, but all of our successful juice innovators/vendors had to have started somewhere more concise than a bunch of random forum posts... Surely. I know that part of my own problem is that I'm no kind of baker to begin with. I think baking and mixing e liquid must have a lot in common. So presumably there's a good, basic 'what goes together well' kind of source somewhere. Anyone know of one?

Well I was a baker for a little while and actually mixing e-juice is more chemistry than baking.

You have basics in baking like how much flour, flavor,water,eggs,etc...but I think with e-liquid it's more how much strength and amount of liquid you want. Also a lot of trial and error goes into it...trying what flavors you want to mix together. There is an e-juice recipe calculator out there that has not only how many drops of each, but what others have mixed and how they did it. Look around and maybe you can find it.

Good luck.

Obviously, specialty mixes are trade secrets, but all of our successful juice innovators/vendors had to have started somewhere more concise than a bunch of random forum posts... Surely. I know that part of my own problem is that I'm no kind of baker to begin with. I think baking and mixing e liquid must have a lot in common. So presumably there's a good, basic 'what goes together well' kind of source somewhere. Anyone know of one?

Haven't seen one yet except for that fancy mix chart that was posted a week or so ago.

I don't think a Drip of this and a Drop of that would work very well.

Maybe if Martha gets into vaping, it would be "Good Thing" :lol:

Thanks gents. There are some recipes in the calculator Icarus posted and I have those, so thanks! I'm sure there's a "secret" book out there somewhere - maybe in Chinese - that tells how to make these flavors - like 555, RY4 and such. Snubber you're probably right that part is more like chemistry than baking. But I'd sure like to find it. ;)

I would like to see this book too. Someone please find it and bring it here. I make my own more like chef than a chemist and some of them turn out really good but I would like to copy the taste of TW french pipe and have no idea how. When I look on the bottle the ingredients are there but there are some things that I would never use and are probably bad. They say >2% and >1% but I don't want this at all. Someone should start a thread on harmful ingredients so we know what is what. I'm not saying TW juice is harmful but I'm afraid to find out what some of that "stuff" is. ..................................secret cookbook wanted!................................

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to see this book too. Someone please find it and bring it here. I make my own more like chef than a chemist and some of them turn out really good but I would like to copy the taste of TW french pipe and have no idea how. When I look on the bottle the ingredients are there but there are some things that I would never use and are probably bad. They say >2% and >1% but I don't want this at all. Someone should start a thread on harmful ingredients so we know what is what. I'm not saying TW juice is harmful but I'm afraid to find out what some of that "stuff" is. ..................................secret cookbook wanted!................................

I noticed that TW sells PEG 400 on their website. I would assume this means their ejuice contains significant amounts. PEG 400 is a low weight molecule form of PEG that can cause reproductive organ damage :ball: <<<as illustrated

I noticed that TW sells PEG 400 on their website. I would assume this means their ejuice contains significant amounts. PEG 400 is a low weight molecule form of PEG that can cause reproductive organ damage :ball: <<<as illustrated

At least TW prints the ingredients on the bottle. I wouldn't know what is good or bad but someone told me what they knew of was not good to say the least. Thier juices are OK but I will buy from other suppliers who use less "junk". The only problem I have is I like thier pipe flavor; haven't found a better one yet but I have found other flavors that are much better than anything tw has. I don't miss the pipe flav too much anymore.