Double Barrel Silver Bullet

Brian

Well how about this one. :thumbsup:

My link

Yea that cannon is owned by truelove from Nu-vapor he is a great guy he has over like 50 mods, he is a collector. It runs at i think @ 8.4 volts! Thats a lil much if you ask me but hey sure looks nice!

Wow how does your mouth even seal around that! I wouldn't know what to do with that vape it or use it as a baton on duty. lol

one for the mouth, one in each nostril, and then use it as a baton when people start laughing :hrhr:

When they explode you get two silver bullets in your face? Besides their warnings about battery safety, what safety features does it have? The same ones as their BB?

1GnPc9.jpg

The vent for the SB is under the button. Yes much like the BB. The mod isn't what exploded it was the batteries. Normally that is due to user error.

Plain and simple if you cant manage batteries DON'T USE HIGH VOLTAGE! Both those mods are awesome, just don't be a noob!

What are the vent holes for if not to vent the gas from exploding batteries and couldn't a battery explode even if you're not a noob? It looks like a cool mod but I would have to be certain that it is safe before I would buy it. One atty being shot down my throat is scary enough. I wish the suppliers of mods would create videos showing their mods explode. I would like to see if they blow to bits or if gas just sprays out of them.

Anyway, I confused about the benefits of having two atties. It seems like it would be uncomfortable and annoying to drip into both.

The original vid with the 2 atty's, the one they sell, uses a single protected battery so I don't see that there's any more risk of it exploding than any other unit. Altsmoke promotes all of the units as 3.7v and doesn't recommend stakcing batteries (not sure if they added all the warning after the BB or before). Anyhow, I just thought it looked cool - that was my only point. However, I would say with two atty's you get twice the vapor?

Well, I agree with your point. They do look cool. I just like to know if there is more to a device being safe than just the batteries. My ideal safe mod would be one where I could intentional blow up the battery and not worry about the mod blowing up too. Anyway, did you ever see that mod that is basically the same idea but it looks home made? I can't remember the name.

Well, I agree with your point. They do look cool. I just like to know if there is more to a device being safe than just the batteries. My ideal safe mod would be one where I could intentional blow up the battery and not worry about the mod blowing up too. Anyway, did you ever see that mod that is basically the same idea but it looks home made? I can't remember the name.

Even if a mod is vented so that it's not a pipe bomb, the batteries going off and spewing flames is still going to be dangerous - as you saw from Robert's detonater. Not sure I've seen the mod you're talking about, but have seen some double atty mods around.

That thing is evil,wicked,mean, and nasty! I love it! I've seen several double barrel mods around but this is the first commercial one, isn't it?

That thing is evil,wicked,mean, and nasty! I love it! I've seen several double barrel mods around but this is the first commercial one, isn't it?

I've not seen any others. I've seen vids of this one before - I knew it had been made special, but they just started selling it.

Man isn't that always the way? Anything that's new and an improvement is sold out immediately. So many new vapers coming on board that no matter how many manufacturers we have, they're always sold out. That's both good and bad I guess; good because so many lives will be saved, bad because I'm always behind the eightball! But I think the DBSB is in my future. SB has been my device of choice for a long time, and if I can get good vapor out of 3.7V, and enjoy its flavor, I'm all over it. Thanks Brian for a great find. Now I'm gonna have to get in line for mine... ;)

Man isn't that always the way? Anything that's new and an improvement is sold out immediately. So many new vapers coming on board that no matter how many manufacturers we have, they're always sold out. That's both good and bad I guess; good because so many lives will be saved, bad because I'm always behind the eightball! But I think the DBSB is in my future. SB has been my device of choice for a long time, and if I can get good vapor out of 3.7V, and enjoy its flavor, I'm all over it. Thanks Brian for a great find. Now I'm gonna have to get in line for mine... ;)

The Double Barrel is just an adapter for the SB. I think you have to have a SB before getting the double barrel.

The Double Barrel is just an adapter for the SB. I think you have to have a SB before getting the double barrel.

Yep, got em both in my wishlist, I almost broke down and ordered the SB already... I need to be careful which links I follow! :D

Yeah, well, don't hold your breath brother. The double barrels might not be available yet when I finally get my own SB. 'Course, what's to stop me making yet another SB review? Redundancy? Inertia? That might do it. ;)

haha, I'm sure the "PV Mod Collectors" had a field day with this one.

Love that guys videos, how he makes the pv looks so beautiful and sexy.

Wish I was at the point where I could start a collection... this one would definitly be high on the list of collectables.