Pulled A Lot Of Fibers Out Of A 510 Atty?

actor92191

Hey guys, first off I would just like to say thanks so much for responding so quickly to my first post! I immediately got back some great tips which is awesome. So now for my second post.

I just started using a joye 510 (its about time lol) with a manual passthru, and this is definitely the best type of ecig I've tried so far. However, while I was examining the inside of the 510 atty, I saw what appeared to be a little fiber strand that sometimes come off of the carts and get stuck in the atty. But it was weird because I had removed the fibers (or the cotton, whatever you call it) from the cart. So I grabbed a tweezer and began to pull out the fiber, and out came a very large chunk of these fibers! They didn't look like the stuff in the carts, but all I can say is that A LOT of it came out. Then I was so confused as to what all that stuff was and why so much of it came out. I am beginning to think that they were purposely there to absorb liquid, and maybe I wasn't supposed to pull it out. The atty now gets dried up a bit quicker than it used to. So does anyone know what I pulled out, and why it was so much of it? Was I not supposed to pull that stuff out? I hope I didn't ruin the atty, even tho its still vaping pretty well. I just cant help but feel that they were supposed to be in there cuz there was so much of it. Thanks for your help!

This fiber helps the juice wick down from the bridge to the coil. If you're direct dripping it shouldn't be a problem and may even give you better performance in the long run. If you're using a cart, your juice may not get down to the coil as fast.

And another dripper is born!!! Yeah, The fibers you pulled out help wick the juice from the carts. You didn't hurt the atty, you'll just have to direct drip from that one from now on. 3 drips on the atty should last you 7-8 hits before it drys out. Good luck--if you have further questions, come to the chat room a little later this evening (plenty of people there will be willing to help).