Liquid Question Please

opie

ok so i have been vapeing for two or three days and im looking for the right liquid. i was hoping someone could help me out!!!! i want some low nic vg. i was wondering where the best place i could find some. flavors that i would like to try in menthol definitely and i was wondering if anybody could tell me some other good flavors. I think i was vaping a little too much after work on the high nic stuff i was feeling real out of focus and heavy heart beat. the heart beat was at night but went away. but the next day i couldnt focus at work kinda foggy ya know... anyway any help would appreciated thanks!!!!

ok so i have been vapeing for two or three days and im looking for the right liquid. i was hoping someone could help me out!!!! i want some low nic vg. i was wondering where the best place i could find some. flavors that i would like to try in menthol definitely and i was wondering if anybody could tell me some other good flavors. I think i was vaping a little too much after work on the high nic stuff i was feeling real out of focus and heavy heart beat. the heart beat was at night but went away. but the next day i couldnt focus at work kinda foggy ya know... anyway any help would appreciated thanks!!!!

Here are the menthol ones I've tried, we liked ecopure (@ innovapor), I thought the word-up menthols were okay. Vermont Vapor I think has some, Johnson Creek makes a nice reduced PG. On its way to me right now is some rath juice from electronixstix so I'll be trying that in a few days along with a bunch of other flavors. You'll get other responses I'm sure...

If the heart thing happens again, get it checked out, maybe get it checked out anyway? Self-diagnosis and treatment rarely end well.

Hi Opie. I haven't been vaping much longer than you have but I've quickly learned that pure VG is the way for me. For my wife, she can't handle PG at all. For me, VG is much easier to vap (PG gives me a sore throat) and the vapor itself is just so pleasant.

I've had my hands on some of Rath's pure VG i got from electronicstix, and I love it. I got: Ebacco, Pina Colada, Mocha Mint Coffee, and Ebacco Menthol. Also got a few of the PG liquids, but I hardly touch them due to the sore throat issue.

I love all 4 flavors, my favorite of which is the Ebacco. I wish it were a little stronger flavor-wise, so I'm actually in the process of shopping around for another pure VG tobacco flavor with a little more kick (but not more nic).

I have no idea what your preference in menthol is like, but if you prefer light menthols that are very smooth and not very raspy or harsh, then you'll love Rath's menthol juice. For a menthol, it's very light and not very strong on the actual menthol crystals.